Do you think Everyone is jealous of Muslims?

Do non-Muslims have crappy lives?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn so many haters are looking too deep into this.
:mjlol:
I’m just saying that although we Muslims have our own issues, at the least we have the deen and most of our people don’t act like this. We still have that no matter the state of our country.
:mjohreally:

I’m just saying that although we Muslims have our own issues, at the least we have the deen and most of our people don’t act like this. We still have that no matter the state of our country.

I just came home now from town. Too many drunk student lol.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
giphy.gif

:noneck:

This thread was created by a undercover atheist troll to make Muslims look bad.
How did I make Muslims look bad lol? Kaffirs already think the worst of us. Do you know they think we came to their countries to spread sharia and convert them by sword? I was like yeah right , we’re only here for benefits.
:chrisfreshhah:

Yup, they wish they had such high morals they just don't wanna admit it. Except the UK though cuz of all these pakis raping cadaan minors

Oh yeah look how far islam got us:drakelaugh: tahriib, extreme corruption and terrorism:birdman:

Are you tired of winning?:trumpsmirk:

I know i am:kendrickcry:

Are u athiest?

Nop:what:i just observe the reality:whoo:here we go again:mugshotman:

..if i dont like what your saying then i will dismiss you by calling atheist:faysalwtf:.

...great logic bro:deadmanny:

its like saying that if you dont like that girl then you must be gay:mindblown:

How come somalis are not allowed be critical??:ileycry::faysalwtf::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.