Do you think Chunkz is a part of the illuminati?

Why am I seeing chunkz with these rappers, celebrities and influencers everywhere? Doesn't make you think he's here to push some agenda? He's also done brand deals with the likes of pepsi and JD.

Why am I seeing chunkz with these rappers, celebrities and influencers everywhere?
he' himself is a celebrity of course he gets to meet other celebrities and socialize with them
Doesn't make you think he's here to push some agenda?
the guy quit doing music even though he was offered millions. He really emphasized lots of time even when he was filming with non-Muslims, and they were coercing him to do haram things that he was a Muslim, and he took his religion seriously.
He's also done brand deals with the likes of pepsi and JD.
i don't really see the issue with that? is there anything wrong with Pepsi and JD sports?

Why was he with Chris brown in a club, all theses celebs go to sex parties through connections and don't forget he was streaming with lil nas x
he' himself is a celebrity of course he gets to meet other celebrities and socialize with them

the guy quit doing music even though he was offered millions. He really emphasized lots of time even when he was filming with non-Muslims, and they were coercing him to do haram things that he was a Muslim, and he took his religion seriously.

i don't really see the issue with that? is there anything wrong with Pepsi and JD sports?

Why was he with Chris brown in a club
It was a concert not a club
ll theses celebs go to sex parties through connections
only God knows if he really did go to those vile places.
and don't forget he was streaming with lil nas x
i absolutely condemn that i think it was ishowspeed that brought them together maybe he was in a contract with speed's agent to appear in a video and lil nas was also in a contract and they got to be in the same video. Also, they didn't really speak together, and people were saying it was awkward.

Trending

Latest posts