Do you think child abuse is common within somali households?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New on here. Has anyone ever been abused as a child? Abuse in any form. Child abuse happens and I assume more so in some cultures than others. I don't consider discipline from parents to be abuse btw. I mean major beatings, sexual abuse, anything like that.

I'm guessing you mean major beatings lol. Major bearings?

It depends on how rich they are and it doesn't matter what race or ethnicity they are. Whether its white, blacks, mexicans or whatever, you would find child abuse is more in common with poorer families, and parents with little education. This is of course about discipline from parents.

If we're talking about major beatings where they bleed and sexual abuse, then yeah, I've never seen it. Somalis in the US know authorities don't f*ck around with it.

Can you read? He said I sexually harassed him, he's older than me. His fake age is 19 but his real age is 29. He's malnourished and short.

I can read. To me, it sounded like you were offended that he made a joke about himself as a kid, and not that he involved you in it. Seems like the wrong thing to be mad about initially.

You said, "You shouldn't joke about sexual abuse, especially when it comes to kids" that's what it seemed like you had a problem with.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can read. To me, it sounded like you were offended that he made a joke about himself as a kid, and not that he involved you in it. Seems like the wrong thing to be mad about initially.

You said, "You shouldn't joke about sexual abuse, especially when it comes to kids" that's what it seemed like you had a problem with.

***sigh***

I've every right to be mad, flabbergasted and disgusted, he tagged me and initiated that I sexually harassed him as a child. I'm assuming you're new to this website therefore I will explain to you thoroughly. He tagged me and suggest that I sexually harassed him.

Bye!

***sigh***

I've every right to be mad, flabbergasted and disgusted, he tagged me and initiated that I sexually harassed him as a child. I'm assuming you're new to this website therefore I will explain to you thoroughly. He tagged me and suggest that I sexually harassed him.

Bye!
You can sexually harass me anytime :damedamn:

I hate abuse, it caused me so much psychological problems growing up, like I've had several major beatings that have left me with fractured limbs on top of your everyday discipline beatings and I'm an emotional person anyway so everything hooyoo said to me out of anger I would take to heart and now she wonders why I'm so distant with her

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Ngl at times I resent my mother for how she treated me

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I hate abuse, it caused me so much psychological problems growing up, like I've had several major beatings that have left me with fractured limbs on top of your everyday discipline beatings and I'm an emotional person anyway so everything hooyoo said to me out of anger I would take to heart and now she wonders why I'm so distant with her

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Ngl at times I resent my mother for how she treated me
full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending