Do you think an office rental business would do well in London?

I'm 18 and I've very recently been thinking of pioneering a business that revolves around giving ppl the opportunity to access an office that is affordable whether it be for academics, members of other businesses or just those who need an office.

Many office rental business in my city primarily focus on open space settings similar to a library or a café but I was thinking of providing my customers with a more enclosed; actual office solo and also provide them with computers, printers and sound-proofing walls per person per office

I think that if I execute this plan properly then I could make myself a lot of money but I'm up for criticism. This is a relatively new idea I came up with only a few days ago so I would prefer ppl from London only to engage with this thread

Last edited:
I'm 18 and I've very recently been thinking of pioneering a business that revolves around giving ppl the opportunity to access an office that is affordable whether it be for academics, members of other businesses or just those who need an office.

Many office rental business in my city primarily focus on open space settings similar to a library or a café but I was thinking of providing my customers with a more enclosed; actual office solo and also provide them with computers, printers and sound-proofing walls

This is a relatively new idea I came up with only a few days ago so I would prefer ppl from London only to engage with this thread
1/3 of people work from home and wework almost collapsed, 24/7 access sound like something students would pay for, but mcdonalds already sort of does this.

There open 24/7 and dont have to buy anything whislt inside, you would need have a lot of capital to buy the space especially in LDN. A company retreat airbnb would be better with falling UK economy, like in the cumbria.
Yh I guess you're right but I really want to go through with this plan and I think it has potential but even if McDonalds has those rules in place you almost never see ppl in there using it at as a study place or any professional work, ppl just go to cafes or the library

well I want to try and make for everyone and make it affordable for ppl in my age range

But setting the whole thing up will need extensive planning since I don't know what to do or where to begin outside the bounds of the plan
Be apart of a fair housing lobby group then legality is more effective, or do finance private equity start your own firm after 15 years and build it up from there