Do you think Africa has the potential to outdo all other continents

Alluring

Sayonara
I don't think so for the following reasons:

Huge population boom with no planning > Lack of education resources > Corruption and weak institutions > Aid dependency > Natural resources war for external powers

Africa will be more like the DRC is today.

The DRC is in Africa though? All these issues would be solved with a strong federal government. Because that government can spearhead funding for education, children planning, building new institutions. They can further use the aid given to deal with poverty and healthcare. Every single issue is because of the lack of a good government.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The DRC is in Africa though? All these issues would be solved with a strong federal government. Because that government can spearhead funding for education, children planning, building new institutions. They can further use the aid given to deal with poverty and healthcare. Every single issue is because of the lack of a good government.
A lack of education in those with power makes it futile. Those that are in a position to plan for tomorrow don't care. Those in power in turn derive their power from even less educated tribal elders.

Only democracy can save Africa in the short term so more people can become educated because the individual or the citizen wants what's best for their kids so their vote is the most crucial for a bright future.

That's why 1 man 1 vote was important in Somalia it was the one thing that could have saved our future.

Last edited:
I am not so sure about the foreseeable future. I have been closely following gene editing's progress and I think that embryo selection for intelligence and embryo editing for intelligence will be widely available and cheap in less than 30 years. A single cycle of IVF now costs $12,000, keep in mind IVF is incredibly more labor intensive than gene editing. In less than 30 years, I expect that it will cost less than $3,000 to create embryos with iqs above anyone who has ever lived. Biology is cheap and this will be Africa's saving grace. The revolution in biotech will close the deep gulfs in ability between human groups much more quickly than we can possible imagine.

tl;dr Kinshasa may be indistinguishable from Tokyo by the end of this century.

hella iffy, but intriguing

Trending