Do you tell people

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
That your against gays, bisexuals, transgenders when that topic is brought up or do you just ignore ?
I use to ignore but now i openly say what i believe in , even tell them its wrong and abnormal. Like i dont care what people think of me anymore. Im straight up!

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Depends who the conversation is with, in Canada you can't be just openly hating on them you gonna get into some legal issues.

If i know the person has the same beliefs as me i would say mine aswell but to random people or to others that i don't know forsure their beliefs then im staying quiet

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Are you autistic? Why on earth would you admit to being a bigot. It's the same as being a proud nazi
How is this even close to being a proud nazi? I can disagree with homosexuality the same they disagree with Islam for being homophobic.

This isn't even close to a comparison to nazis you are on crack

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Depends who the conversation is with, in Canada you can't be just openly hating on them you gonna get into some legal issues.

If i know the person has the same beliefs as me i would say mine aswell but to random people or to others that i don't know forsure their beliefs then im staying quiet
I say it to friends, i have known them for like years. I can not be fake tbh.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I say it friends, i have known them for like years. I can not be fake tbh.
Thats different then to my friends i openly tell them what i believe and what i don't cause i know theirs aswell.

Thought you were talking about interactions with random people or ones you just met cause you looking for trouble if you do so

Are you autistic? Why on earth would you admit to being a bigot. It's the same as being a proud nazi

fainting.gif

People don't seem to appreciate the fact that they could lose everything by keeping it real.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why? You can only do that in Africa. You'll be applauded too. It depends in South Africa @J-Rasta
Yes you can , but sometimes it's best to think and weigh words carefully , I was addressing this from a Somali perspective and since she's residing in a globalised world , then it is best to zip it up and avoid being direct to strangers. I have heard you could lose your jobs and get blacklisted that works is very strange.

Somalis have a huge problem , they can't keep their mouths shut , irrespective of where they reside it is always best to think before speaking.

Btw homosexuality is considered Unafrican here. Yes despite the legalities of same sex marriages , it doesn't reflect or relate to the majority of the population only a small minority not even that but a fraction endorse this publicly.
First and foremost the sexual orientations of these individuals and their lifestyles should not be shove down to everyone like how Western countries tend to do these quite extreme.
Introducing it at early stage where toddlers brains are ripe.

A sad world indeed to be called a bigot , if you confront your children's teachers for enabling these curriculums.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
View attachment 200946

People don't seem to appreciate the fact that they could lose everything by keeping it real.

Offtopic.
Since you are residing in the West , what can you tell us about your home country in regards to these situations?

I was going to ask , how the people of South Sudan( Dinka, Nuer , Shilluk , Azande) about this situation , but since Uganda also have a large Nilotic population (The Acholis) , in Kenya the Luo , Turkana and Samburu , the list would long to fill this page.

Excluding Uganda which was trending on the worldwide news for many years , and how the administration dealt with the lifestyles of individuals and even shaming them on newspapers based on their orientations, and the ongoing situation of
Musevani clinging onto power, we do know that he is too old to govern and must resign to Bobi Wine , that we can all agree on , young people must be representatives in their countries throughout Africa.

And my studies on Uganda is similar to many African countries how they are uncomfortable with same sex relationships , excluding South Africans because this subject would be complicated to delve into. Which is why I will rephrase back to East Africa.

Since we know a little about Kenya's laws and their legislations , Uhuru Kenyatta murdered several western media outlets when they mentioned
He then delivered with facts and told them don't push their agendas on Africans, the local inhabitants of the coastal region were against iand as far as the farmlands and Kakamega forests, althy there are few members of parliament challenging in their house of speakers
Many of the locals residents are upset about homosexuality , since it is against many cultures , taboo and Unafrican.

What's is the situation on the administration of Juba , are the inhabitants tolerant or uncomfortable to see two people of the same sex together?

Is there a law that prosecutes them because of different lifestyles.

Last edited:
Offtopic.
Since you are residing in the West , what can you tell us about your home country in regards to these situations?

I was going to ask , how the people of South Sudan( Dinka, Nuer , Shilluk , Azande) about this situation , but since Uganda also have a large Nilotic population (The Acholis) , in Kenya the Luo , Turkana and Samburu , the list would long to fill this page.

Excluding Uganda which was trending on the worldwide news for many years , and how the administration dealt with the lifestyles of individuals and even shaming them on newspapers, okay Musevani is too old to govern and must resign to Bobi Wine , that we can all agree on , young people must be representatives in their countries throughout Africa.
And my studies on Uganda is similar to many African countries how they are uncomfortable with same sex relationships , excluding South Africans because they are too different from the rest of the continent and would be a complicated subject to delve into.

Since we know a little about Kenya's laws and legislations , we do know that Uhuru Kenyatta murdered several western media outlets
He delivered with facts, the local Muslim inhabitants of the coastal region against it and as far as the Kikuyus , there are several people challenging in their house of speakers.
Many locals upset so we do know that homosexuality is against many cultures , taboo and Unafrican.

What's is the situation on the administration of Juba , are the inhabitants tolerant or uncomfortable to see two people of the same sex together?

Our entire continent is conservative, so homosexuality is a big no-no in South Sudan as well. I think there are laws against it back home.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Our entire continent is conservative, so homosexuality is a big no-no in South Sudan as well. I think there are laws against it back home.
@Blacked you got your answers.sxb

@Nilotic said it at best.
Most of the continent is indeed conservative.
Excluding some North African countries. Even in South Africa despite the legalities ( it is not widely acceptable) don't believe in the western manufacturered propagandas. The media is a tool of deception.
Now imagine the elites of the west pushing their agendas onto many developing nations by threatening to place sanctions if the leaders are reluctant to change their policies.

Africans should keep a distance from the world we know today as Soddom and Gommorah (The West)

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That your against gays, bisexuals, transgenders when that topic is brought up or do you just ignore ?
I use to ignore but now i openly say what i believe in , even tell them its wrong and abnormal. Like i dont care what people think of me anymore. Im straight up!

Well it is interesting as a single person, you are judgy.

1631886181255.png

Telling people what you believe is not a bad thing. But going out of your way to hurt or discriminated someone is wrong. You don’t have to support someone who’s living out their sexuality but you have no right to tell them what’s normal or not

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Telling people what you believe is not a bad thing. But going out of your way to hurt or discriminated someone is wrong. You don’t have to support someone who’s living out their sexuality but you have no right to tell them what’s normal or not

1631886827568.png
wooorrrrddddddddddddddd

Trending

Latest posts