Do you support the riots

Do you support the ongoing riots and protests in the US?

• Yes

• No I'm a dayuus

• I don't know

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I support it as long as they're not targeting the Somali community, I just hope they can recover from this or at the very least protect their businesses or community centres.

In my eyes it was pretty justified, they've been telling American madows they're making progress for 60 damn years now, that's a loooong time and with so many unemployed in a pandemic shit was bound to kick off.

Well it ain't where I live so I'm just an armchair protest enthusiast, may you burn down more police precincts and f*ck up pigskin neighbourhoods for my entertainment. insha'Allah.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The rioting should continue until that Police Officer is handed a sentence, so far we only know he has been arrested.

I don't believe every state should have riots, some places have civilised and well loved police departments

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I support it as long as they're not targeting the Somali community, I just hope they can recover from this or at the very least protect their businesses or community centres.

In my eyes it was pretty justified, they've been telling American madows they're making progress for 60 damn years now, that's a loooong time and with so many unemployed in a pandemic shit was bound to kick off.

Well it ain't where I live so I'm just an armchair protest enthusiast, may you burn down more police precincts and f*ck up pigskin neighbourhoods for my entertainment. insha'Allah.

No, I do not support this degeneracy. I do not support the destruction of hard working peoples private property. I do not support the destruction of public property paid by the tax payers.

Why? Because it is xoolo behaviour that doesn't belong in a civilized society. It is pointless, because destruction will not bring floyd and others back to life.

I hope the police karbash the xoolo low life scum that engage in this and deports them.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
No, I do not support this degeneracy. I do not support the destruction of hard working peoples private property. I do not support the destruction of public property paid by the tax payers.

Why? Because it is xoolo behaviour that doesn't belong in a civilized society. It is pointless, because destruction will not bring floyd and others back to life.

I hope the police karbash the xoolo low life scum that engage in this and deports them.

Sometimes good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay :kanyeshrug:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
The rioting should continue until that Police Officer is handed a sentence, so far we only know he has been arrested.

I don't believe every state should have riots, some places have civilised and well loved police departments

The blatant disregard for justice was pretty disgusting. I want to say I can't believe they didn't arrest him but it's America where the thin blue line rules. I think they might actually get arrested this time in order to appease the public.

The nation-wide riots is definitely a bit weird. I didn't expect that at first. Apparently police officers in places like Flint are peacefully marching with them although I saw that from a few tweets.

It's interesting watching it playing out and now there are even more instances of police attacking people

Speaking of which this redneck got out of his car and aimed a bow n arrow at protesters after yelling "all lives matter". This is truly a shit show.

I mean you could go back to the civil rights era and peaceful protesting didn't get black Americans shit. You could genuinely argue parts of MLK's successes were due to him being a peaceful alternative to Malcom X.

"A riot is the language of the unheard" that quote by MLK still stands not that I condone the senseless looting and destruction though. That's definitely disgusting.

The vast majority of this is being done by cadaan and madow people, where are they gonna deport them to? :mjlol:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Only in the degenerated third world West.

This would never happen in Eastern Europe and Russia.

Once you get your back karbashed in Russia and Eastern Europe, you won't ever think about engaging in f*ckery like this. Instead, you will lower your gaze when walking by an officer and even greet him with "Good day, officer".

:ufdup:

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
i can't support something that steals/burns from our people.
Dugsi/mental health clinics and somali museums have been the victims of these riots

Yukon_Niner

VIP

Once you get your back karbashed in Russia and Eastern Europe, you won't ever think about engaging in f*ckery like this. Instead, you will lower your gaze when walking by an officer and even greet him with "Good day, officer".

Buddy I think this is why people immigrate from Eastern Europe to the West. Nurse and doctors getting angry about lack of PPE got thrown out of windows and no one knows why. I mean we all do but you get it.

Authority beating the shit out of you for protesting against their brutal rule isn't a good thing that should be celebrated.

Do you think this will start in Sweden?
Its part of Degenerate West after all (maybe even the leader)

Sol

?
Dont give a shit but it provides some comfy entertainment for us across the pond :rejoice:

tenor.gif