Do you support the LGBTQ Community? Do you have LGBTQ friends?

Do you support the LGBTQ Community? Do you have LGBTQ friends?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I remember I went to the dentist for a filling and a khaniis dental assistant came to help the fine cadaan female dentist. There was no way in hell a khaniis was gonna put his hands in my mouth PAUSE. Had to put a stop to it EXPEDITIOUSLY
:damn:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I remember I went to the dentist for a filling and a khaniis dental assistant came to help the fine cadaan female dentist. There was no way in hell a khaniis was gonna put his hands in my mouth PAUSE. Had to put a stop to it EXPEDITIOUSLY
:damn:

What's wrong?

He just wanted to put his pipe in your mouth. All dentists do it..

What's wrong?

He just wanted to put his pipe in your mouth. All dentists do it..
Relax Sxb you triggering my ptsd. They think they slick the fruit cake pulled up mid procedure I was reclined with my eyes closed when all off a sudden i hear some khaniis cadaan guy enter the room. Had to tell the dentist i was uncomfortable when he left the room. The dentist was a older eastern european women so she could sense my homophobia and she left the room for a bit she came back and he never returned to the room alx.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Relax Sxb you triggering my ptsd. They think they slick the fruit cake pulled up mid procedure I was reclined with my eyes closed when all off a sudden i hear some khaniis cadaan guy enter the room. Had to tell the dentist i was uncomfortable when he left the room. The dentist was a older eastern european women so she could sense my homophobia and she left the room for a bit she came back and he never returned to the room alx.
Should've gotten that blonde's number . Why didn't you?

Absolutely not, but i will not go out of my way to show these degenerates I hate them.
I will keep my views to myself because I ain't ready to be cancelled yet and I want to keep making a living in America.

y3kjtpazntv71.jpg

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Just read this horrifying thread

I promise you that your stomach will not be able to handle it. This is why shariah should be the supreme law of the land

My moral rights can never accept this disgusting concept called LGBTQ that is preying on our small children & their manhood

they are now going after defenseless orphaned children and making them commit sexual acts for their own dirty pleasures

They are rapists that happen to be gay. But regardless the adoption system in America needs to be reformed.

Trending

Latest posts