Do you support the LGBTQ Community? Do you have LGBTQ friends?

Do you support the LGBTQ Community? Do you have LGBTQ friends?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Nope, if you are straight you can tell who is straight, and who isn't, therefore its a gaydar
U have been too active on this particular thread, walaal if there is something that u need to come forward with. Fear not.

Somalis in the West are finished, look at the amount of people that support that filth.

To answer your question, no I do not support it nor do I take them as friends, but I don't bother them either, I simply ignore them unless I need to interact with them.

Here in the UK they are spreading this stuff to the kids too, RIP to the next generations.

Psychologist

Changemaker
@Username i find it funny how hateful you are toward any statement to support the LGBTQ+ people while you are gaal or were? How can you question the existence of god but can’t question the existence of love? How can you be against two loving adult? What reliable book supports your statement?

Somalis in the West are finished, look at the amount of people that support that filth.

To answer your question, no I do not support it nor do I take them as friends, but I don't bother them either, I simply ignore them unless I need to interact with them.

Here in the UK they are spreading this stuff to the kids too, RIP to the next generations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Username i find it funny how hateful you are toward any statement to support the LGBTQ+ people while you are gaal or were? How can you question the existence of god but can’t question the existence of love? How can you be against two loving adult? What reliable book supports your statement?
I don't dislike an individual "gay person" as long as they're not bothering me but I dislike the group and the politics surrounding it, if they keep it to themselves why would I care? But no it has to be everywhere, we have to get kids involved, it's becoming worse and worse, I didn't care about it when I was younger because I never used to hear about it, now its everywhere, you couldn't watch the World Cup without this stuff being mentioned nonstop, it's irritating.

Also, and I'm not saying this as an insult or anything but, are you part of this community yourself? You seem to be taking it personally :cosbyhmm:

Psychologist

Changemaker
I don't dislike an individual "gay person" as long as they're not bothering me but I dislike the group and the politics surrounding it, if they keep it to themselves why would I care? But no it has to be everywhere, we have to get kids involved, it's becoming worse and worse, I didn't care about it when I was younger because I never used to hear about it, now its everywhere, you couldn't watch the World Cup without this stuff being mentioned nonstop, it's irritating.

Also, and I'm not saying this as an insult or anything but, are you part of this community yourself? You seem to be taking it personally :cosbyhmm:
There is nothing political about the lgbtq+, it’s everywhere because straight people can’t let them live their life peacefully, do you know how normalized homophobia and anti lgbt+ is around the world? They wouldn’t have put it out if that wasn’t the case.

no, don’t have to be part of the lgbt+ to support their rights

Ofc Love is love:it0tdo8:
But a Muslim can't marry 4 wives in the west cause of Christianity but what is funny is that Christianity doesn't prohibit it polygyny
20230117_095909.jpg

I live in a Protestant Lutheran country how Ironic

Psychologist

Changemaker
The Holy Quran :samwelcome:
The question was for the gaal brother since he doesn’t believe in any book and for your book, anyone can claim theirs to be the right one. Not going to argue on that tho
But a Muslim can't marry 4 wives in the west cause of Christianity but what is funny is that Christianity doesn't prohibit it polygyny
View attachment 250203
I live in a Protestant Lutheran country how Ironic
wtf are you talking about?? I mean most of those western eliminate any illogical statement from their system, and if you are asking if I support polygamy, yes I support it regardless of the gender

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
The question was for the gaal brother since he doesn’t believe in any book and for your book, anyone can claim theirs to be the right one. Not going to argue on that tho

wtf are you talking about?? I mean most of those western eliminate any illogical statement from their system, and if you are asking if I support polygamy, yes I support it regardless of the gender
trolling aside, do you have friends in the lgbtq community? Even religious ones? I want to see more of your perspective on this topic

I have seen people that claim they are muslim and be gay/lesbian/trans.

curious about your take

Psychologist

Changemaker
trolling aside, do you have friends in the lgbtq community? Even religious ones? I want to see more of your perspective on this topic

I have seen people that claim they are muslim and be gay/lesbian/trans.

curious about your take
Yes, but they aren’t religious tho. I have had a talk to couple of Somalis with similar experiences 🤗.

not religious tho, more aware of non religious

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Yes, but they aren’t religious tho. I have had a talk to couple of Somalis with similar experiences 🤗.

not religious tho, more aware of non religious
that's interesting.

Are you from Minnesota? What are your thoughts on the tensions between LGBTQ community and the local Somali population

Psychologist

Changemaker
that's interesting.

Are you from Minnesota? What are your thoughts on the tensions between LGBTQ community and the local Somali population
No alxm I’m not. Somali people aren’t it. We shouldn’t be anti-LGBTQ+ and should be more open minded in the Somali community but I expect nothing good from the local Somalis so nothing will change

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Yes Crowd
Screenshot 2023-02-08 1.29.30 PM.png

No Crowd

Screenshot 2023-02-08 1.29.41 PM.png

I picked no just because of the "T" group. Nacalatulayhi caleyk it's disgusting to say the least.

Trending