Do you support freedom of religion in Somalia?

Do you support freedom of religion in Somalia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Ayeee :friendhug: I’ve been following you everytime u get packed on Twitter I’m a real fan ❤ Ur not as funny as u used to be tho
How u gonna admire Me and diss me at the next sentence :deadmanny: :dead:

i need to pass my tourch on Someone else mandem cant be consistent all the time:mjlol:

How u gonna admire Me and diss me at the next sentence :deadmanny: :dead:

i need to pass my tourch on Someone else mandem cant be consistent all the time:mjlol:
:dead: Too much football u need to rebrand saxxib lmaoaoao tweets not banging like it used to but it’s okay :friendhug: Ur time has come to an end we appreciate all the laughs u used to bring us ❤️

I don't want ignorant backwards "wadaads" and their braindead masses to be allowed to dictate the law of the land and push people around that don't bend to their way. I don't care about people's personal beliefs as long as they don't affect me.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
As long as they keep to themselves and don't try and promote their beliefs onto us

Somalia could adopt the same system as gulf states like the UAE. Basically make it illegal to proselytize but allow them to have at least one sizable place of worship per city and leave them to their business. But yeah, if they get caught passing around Bibles or Buddhist texts the result would be instant deportation

Somalia could adopt the same system as gulf states like the UAE. Basically make it illegal to proselytize but allow them to have at least one sizable place of worship per city and leave them to their business. But yeah, if they get caught passing around Bibles or Buddhist texts the result would be instant deportation
But wouldn't those places of worship make easy targets :hmm:

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
6,000 years of human civilization and the track record is democratic nations with freedom of expression succeed. You cannot reach anywhere in this world if you can't accept other people will share different views
:mjdontkno:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
If an overwhelming majority of a country is muslim( a lot that hold anti jew and christian sentiments) and churches/synagogues start being built wouldn't you see attacks on them?

Ah, I see your point but not if you have a good security apparatus in the country like they do in the UAE. This should probably only be applied once the Somali public is well-educated and institutions like the police are strong and well-equipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts