do you struggle to dress modestly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Jilbab is something I could never do. I saw two girls dressed like that the other day (which I don’t usually see) and was shocked. They looked young too, like teens. Most girls seem to just wear skirts or abaya
I know a lot of younger girls who wear it. I’ve worn it sometimes but it’s a little inconvenient

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@star
Wear a oversized black dress that makes you look like trying to hide your weight then add a long cardigan and don't forget the hijab. Now you got the 2019 young Somali women dresses style.

It's something my sis pointed out and the style is very popular in my area. You can't unsee it

I don't blame you for feeding this way

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:
tbh most Muslim guys don't follow the rules lol. Men are not allowed to wear clothes that show their lower legs so shorts are automatically haram (even tho nobody seems to care).
This is what annoys so much!! I’m a Muslim man and i do watch what i wear so it’s not haram or so I can pray in it.. but I see so many guys that just don’t care! And their wives walking around in abaya

Nonsense, show them ankles . Why are we still justifying the words of 4th century cave man.
That from of dress is made to punish the women. Just think about it , the men wear flowing white gowns made from silk or light cotton. The women wear black sunlight absorbing gowns , they are not allowed to be not even free but just an individual. Face covered up, no distinction between women. These people been hate women for ages.
You know wearing a black abaya is a choice for women.. there are so many options nowadays, even at mainstream stores. My mum goes to H&M because they have long dresses that are modest and fashionable. Wallahi, she always gets compliments from strangers, for dressing so colorful

@star
Wear a oversized black dress that makes you look like trying to hide your weight then add a long cardigan and don't forget the hijab. Now you got the 2019 young Somali women dresses style.

It's something my sis pointed out and the style is very popular in my area. You can't unsee it

I don't blame you for feeding this way

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
This is very true :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
I’m not a fan, it’s just not cute :bell:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
You know for the longest time I seriously considered wearing the niqab. Dressing modestly is easier on some women, but that doesn’t change your iman. A hijabi sister can be struggling with other aspects of the deen. If you are struggling with this I hope for the best. You never know what a person is struggling through so don’t be too quick to judge.

PSA aside, no I don’t struggle too much with dressing modestly. I mostly wear the jilbaab, abaaya, or khimar.

You know for the longest time I seriously considered wearing the niqab. Dressing modestly is easier on some women, but that doesn’t change your iman. A hijabi sister can be struggling with other aspects of the deen. If you are struggling with this I hope for the best. You never know what a person is struggling through so don’t be too quick to judge.

PSA aside, no I don’t struggle too much with dressing modestly. I mostly wear the jilbaab, abaaya, or khimar.
Why did you want to wear niqab?

A_A

Why did you want to wear niqab?
At the time I had issues with social interactions. I became anxious and awkward quickly. I thought that if I wore the niqab people wouldn’t approach me, or see me as unapproachable. Of course I realized this wasn’t a decision based on religion that I decided against it.

At the time I had issues with social interactions. I became anxious and awkward quickly. I thought that if I wore the niqab people wouldn’t approach me, or see me as unapproachable. Of course I realized this wasn’t a decision based on religion that I decided against it.
Talk to more people, and your social problem will pass. Life is too short.

If you knew you only had one year left to live, I bet the social anxiety would be nonexistent. Putting things in different perspectives makes solving shit easier.

A_A

Talk to more people, and your social problem will pass. Life is too short.

If you knew you only had one year left to live, I bet the social anxiety would be nonexistent. Putting things in different perspectives makes shit easier to solve.
I’ve gotten much better, I still have issues now and then.

I’ve gotten much better, I still have issues now and then.
That's life, yo. The richest man has his worries too.

When you solve one thing, another pops up. The ability to adapt and endure is what you should focus on, not to evade things. Everything has its solutions, but we humans like to bring our personal shit and make it more complicated than it is.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Jeans are the antithesis to hijab, niggas rather see ass than hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending