Do you still use facebook??

Curious to see which of you guys still use facebook

giphy.gif

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
It is still really big in Australia.

If you need to organise an event: Make a Facebook event.

If you need to make a group chat: Facebook messenger chat

If I need to call somebody but don't have their number: Facebook call

Truth be told, I do not use the Facebook app as much I used to but the Messenger app is probably my most used app on my phone.

It is still really big in Australia.

If you need to organise an event: Make a Facebook event.

If you need to make a group chat: Facebook messenger chat

If I need to call somebody but don't have their number: Facebook call

Truth be told, I do not use the Facebook app as much I used to but the Messenger app is probably my most used app on my phone.
All of those features from different apps are already in Snapchat, which is much easier to use and simpler. Australia always lags behind :mjlol:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
All of those features from different apps are already in Snapchat, which is much easier to use and simpler. Australia always lags behind :mjlol:

No one uses snapchat anymore it is way too dead except ciyaal in highschool. I have not used Snapchat since I was 18.

Facebook messenger is extremely useful. I can use it on my phone, laptop, tablet. If I have a group assignment at university, I add everyone to a messenger group. Even some jobs have messenger group chats that are linked to a Facebook group page.

If I want to throw an event, professional or informal, I add everyone to a Facebook event page, link the address, time, description and invite list.

I use Messenger, which requires a facebook account. So kinda yes. I only use the main fb page to scroll through news and some pages I follow, not like the stream of daily activities from friends I use to see back in 2011. I don't post or like anything on there, just a mindless content consumer.

No one uses snapchat anymore it is way too dead except ciyaal in highschool. I have not used Snapchat since I was 18.

Facebook messenger is extremely useful. I can use it on my phone, laptop, tablet. If I have a group assignment at university, I add everyone to a messenger group. Even some jobs have messenger group chats that are linked to a Facebook group page.

If I want to throw an event, professional or informal, I add everyone to a Facebook event page, link the address, time, description and invite list.
Facebook is outdated and there will be a revolution in the digital world soon......

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Facebook is outdated and there will be a revolution in the digital world soon......

Even if its outdated, it is the most useful social media app.

It is also the perfect blend of professionalism and degeneracy. Every other app is too much of one or the other.

Trending