I'm starting to think you're
51−15×2−20+15÷4+10.25+3= years old but acting like you're
51−15×2−20+15÷4+10.25-3= years old
:reallymaury:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Hanad ur not 15 fam u even said that ur 17 yr old nigga

Hi my name is hanad, didn't know there was an introduction thread so here we go.

Hi my name is hanad ,17
, lives in london, 6,1 , 110kg ,pisces ,not fat and not skinny, brown skin, father Marexan from bardere and mother ogaden from kismayo, education unknown, I'm quite athletic ladies;), haven't got a bad temper, and most women say I'm handsome but idk

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
There is no way you are 15 like at all, you are defo a sixth former or Uni kid I refuse to think otherwise. You expect me to believe you are in year 10/11 on from your posts? NEVER

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
With titles like this, you're losing more girls in your dms who thought you weren't a minor.. My bad, I mean niggas catfishing as girls not girls

I have a feeling that hanad is actually an old adeero who is 51 and not 15. So, im assuming that he is using his son's or newphew's account.........

am i right ?

I have a feeling that hanad is actually an old adeero who is 51 and not 15. So, im assuming that he is using his son's or newphew's account.........

am i right ?
No
Ur not my age m8. Someone my age wouldn't have almost 5k posts and only joined 5 months ago. Iam currently studying my GCSEs and wouldn't waste my time here
I would say walah, but I'd like to see you guys keep guessing :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts