Do You Sometimes Have Dark Thoughts?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Are you evil?
Are you capable of killing someone?
I know I'm not capable of taking or ever killing another human. But I'll fancy the idea if I dont like you lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I think we all wanted to kill some body at one point in our lives and it usually began with family members first. For me I wanted to kill my older cousin who was a FOB and who at one point was our kabiir and eventually our macalin in dugsi. The kid had all the respect In the world from hooyo and aabo, he was xafidul quraan, prayed 5 times a day and wouldnt be questioned if he beat us. Everytime I messed up, he'd be like, "gacanta bil-" which means stick out your palm so I can smack It with a ruler or whatever object I can find. It could be a belt, it could be a wire, it didnt matter, you name it. He was our cousin and the lil f*ck was given all the power in the world. Tbh i still dont like that dude to this day :ohlord:

I watch aot crime shows i know Allah doesn't like killing the way some of these murders get caught is interesting its like Allah looks out for the deceased. For example when that guy Chris watt killed his whole family her friend called the police because Chris's wife did not respond to her call. Who does that? I wouldn’t call the police because my friend didn't answer my phone call in one day that same day he killed them. ALLAH DOESN'T LIKE ARROGANCE.never kill someone just move to another country if that's bad.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I watch aot crime shows i know Allah doesn't like killing the way some of these murders get caught is interesting its like Allah looks out for the deceased. For example when that guy Chris watt killed his whole family her friend called the police because Chris's wife did not respond to her call. Who does that? I wouldn’t call the police because my friend didn't answer my phone call in one day that same day he killed them. ALLAH DOESN'T LIKE ARROGANCE.never kill someone just move to another country if that's bad.
I agree, i dont believe a person of culture is capable of murder. When you live by a code there are certain things you just wouldnt do.
An atheist can take a life and his only worries would be not getting caught. But when you're religious you would think twice about taking a life because you're aware and know that you'll have to face Allah soon