Do you smoke?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Used to smoke weed everyday to once a month.
Corona made quitting easier.
I still love Mary Jane but she's a toxic h0e. She destroyed me and made me feel so good in one go. Only chick I really simped for.

Used to smoke weed everyday to once a month.
Corona made quitting easier.
I still love Mary Jane but she's a toxic h0e. She destroyed me and made me feel so good in one go. Only chick I really simped for.
You really out here living your truth as a ciyaalsuuq philosopher....:pachah1:

Anyways, I've passed the age of engaging in high risk behaviours. Why would I start now?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
You really out here living your truth as a ciyaalsuuq philosopher....:pachah1:

Anyways, I've passed the age of engaging in high risk behaviours. Why would I start now?

Because you're a smart person. And all smart folks got curiosity in common.
And sometimes that curiosity can create an itch that you can't scratch by yourself.

Whenever you figure out what's on the other side, you won't be the same person. How you will change depends on what you do.

If you're perfectly happy with whatever you're doing right now, just stick to that

I hope that made sense to you

Because you're a smart person. And all smart folks got curiosity in common.
And sometimes that curiosity can create an itch that you can't scratch by yourself.

Whenever you figure out what's on the other side, you won't be the same person. How you will change depends on what you do.

If you're perfectly happy with whatever you're doing right now, just stick to that

I hope that made sense to you
Haye aboowe.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
C8E445E6-53BD-4632-AE14-175286DDA3C3.gif

Trending