Do you shoot your shot at randoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i had a convo with my friends last night about this.

It seems non of us have actually done it. Most just date and talk to the girls they either work with or have been classmates with. That’s either.

Last night was when I realized I am willing to jump off cliffs
But don’t have the ability to just approach a random girl and start flirting. I’m getting nervous for no reason

Now part of me wants to get rid of this behavior.

Earlier this semster I met a classmate who was pretty cool and just created convos with herZ which was like easy. But that’s cause I was able to start a convo about the course. Than from their I transitioned to other topics it came easy to me.

This is weird. It might be the fear of rejection. Idk. Most I have interacted with

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Abdalla @Dalmoor @Sheikh @Hmmmm @Subeer @YourBroMoe
Are y’all able to walk up and pick up random females. Give me some tips and tricks.

Ladies give me your insights. Do you like when randoms approach you trying to get those digits @Reiko @Xalimo from da block @Knowles @Emily

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This weird man cause all my friends never considers me a shy person.
I have hit the whip and turned up in front of thousands of people before.

I know this isn’t stage fright

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Well it depends on the person and how he approaches me. If he is really shy but cute I try to be more nice and inviting, I usually lead the conversation. If I am not really into him I would just tell him that I have a man.

A random guy asking just for a number that is a no no.

I have been rejected 2 times by 2 girls in september, Don't be afraid of rejection. Ask @Emily @Reiko @Dalmoor they seen my threads. I made a Bumble account and I am already killing it. Don't be afraid dude. I got rejected in person and online. Ain't nothing to worry about. I even got rejected by a classmate who I see everyday. You eventually become careless

Keo

VIP
But some girls don't like to be randomly approached because we live in this day and age where approaching a girl on the street can be seen as sexual harassment or something so you have to tread carefully.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
But some girls don't like to be randomly approached because we live in this day and age where approaching a girl on the street can be seen as sexual harassment or something so you have to tread carefully.
Sexual harassment?

My guy as long as you ain’t walking up to people asking to sniff their ass than you should be fine.

Keo

VIP
Sexual harassment?

My guy as long as you ain’t walking up to people asking to sniff their ass than you should be fine.
Dude, it ain't happening as much but there's girls out there that will do this. You don't know what some ridiculous stuff they coming up with. Keep thinking this is only an "Internet thing".

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Dude, it ain't happening as much but there's girls out there that will do this. You don't know what some ridiculous stuff they coming up with. Keep thinking this is only an "Internet thing".
If your in a public place and you just had a convo with a girl than don’t say anything crazy.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yeah fam I'm able to walk and pickup random females.

These are the tips and tricks.

1. First whenever approaching a woman always have a line to say ready so you can start a conversation.
2. Speak bold and don't hesitant when speaking.
3. Meeting women at cafes or meetings like Starbucks is a good way to pick them up.
4. Be humorous and tell some jokes.
5. Then you'll get the digits.

I always shoot my shot, been doing it ever since I was 16 . Once you get the first rejection that fear is gone. Also, you never know if the female is also feeling you, unless you try.

My advise.

Be yourself and compliment her. Also make sure your a smooth talker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending