Do You See Yourself Having Kids With An Ajnabi?

I personally can’t see it. In just the relationship, I connect way better with a Somali because of language, culture, deen, growing up in a similar way etc. Imagine having children with an Ajnabi? It’d be very difficult. Struggling multiple languages, split between 2 cultures and families, religious problems and they might have an identity crisis.

What about you guys?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
not anymore but i already spread my seeds throughout Eurasia, MENA and Americana.
MachAllah i am content that i settled with my Landere Dir princess:win:

World

VIP
The only reason I wouldn’t want to is because I don’t want my children to lose their Somali identity.

Nooo

giphy.gif

I personally can’t see it. In just the relationship, I connect way better with a Somali because of language, culture, deen, growing up in a similar way etc. Imagine having children with an Ajnabi? It’d be very difficult. Struggling multiple languages, split between 2 cultures and families, religious problems and they might have an identity crisis.

What about you guys?
No! I’m already half ajnabi I can’t water down my genetics even more.. my brother married a white girl and their kids a wahli white.. literally people think my mum is their nanny

First of all, everything is an Calaf. Secondly, if you live, work or go to school in a foreign country the chance of one falling in love with a person from another culture and race is higher. I mean, one can fall in love with a coworker, classmate, neighbour, etc.

No! I’m already half ajnabi I can’t water down my genetics even more.. my brother married a white girl and their kids a wahli white.. literally people think my mum is their nanny

Are there difficult things you went through as a kid?

Do you ever feel confused about your identity?

Serious question l, not being rude.

Trending