• Haven't prayed in a long time

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'm not Muslim

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So I was learning Quran with this app and showed it to one of my friends. This dude started going on about Yaa Cali it's best first that you get all your Fard right before the Sunnah. Since learning Quran was Sunnah. I was thinking by myself haye he had a point. We talked and then dude was rambling about the madhab of Shafi'i saying if you miss prayer then you have to still do it and eventually Ahmed ibn Hanbali saying according to that madhab one who doesn't perform salat is not Muslim.

I wasn't seeing eye to eye with him on that and was more of the opinion that Allah SWT is the most merciful and he looks at people intentions. Just because one prays all his 5 daily prayers doesn't make them better Muslims. But yes it is fard and not encouraging people to dwell from it.

So I thought I'd make a poll wondering how you guys are holding up you fard? Don't worry it's anonymous.

One who prays all his salat does make him a better Muslim. But again there's many aspects to human.

Salat is the basic measurement of faith. Just as one who pays zakat is better than one that doesn't.

So I was learning Quran with this app and showed it to one of my friends. This dude started going on about Yaa Cali it's best first that you get all your Fard right before the Sunnah. Since learning Quran was Sunnah. I was thinking by myself haye he had a point. We talked and then dude was rambling about the madhab of Shafi'i saying if you miss prayer then you have to still do it and eventually Ahmed ibn Hanbali saying according to that madhab one who doesn't perform salat is not Muslim.

I wasn't seeing eye to eye with him on that and was more of the opinion that Allah SWT is the most merciful and he looks at people intentions. Just because one prays all his 5 daily prayers doesn't make them better Muslims. But yes it is fard and not encouraging people to dwell from it.

So I thought I'd make a poll wondering how you guys are holding up you fard? Don't worry it's anonymous.
You know that when the people of saqara are asked why are u there they will say first we didn't pray

CaliTedesse

VIP
One who prays all his salat does make him a better Muslim. But again there's many aspects to human.

Salat is the basic measurement of faith. Just as one who pays zakat is better than one that doesn't.
Just because one prays all salats does not make him better he could be doing it for the wrong reasons. Could backbite a lot of other brothers. Could have a foul mouth. Did you know what causes most people to go to Jahanam is a slippery tongue.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Okay in a sense it does make the person a better Muslim in the sense he fulfills his fard but will Allah SWT accept his prayer, we don't know. Does the person who performs the prayer do it with sincere intention for Allah SWT or out of automation. We don't know.

Trending