Votes: 4 23.5%
  • buy food from outside

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • both depending on the day

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

vanilla

i think with my heart
Lately i started packing lunch and I didn't realise how much i enjoy it. Yes it requires lots of effort but as you learn to explore different recipes and come up with different things to pack, it becomes fun. I am not a great cook, but i try my best. So for those of you who pack lunch, what do you normally prepare 👀.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I've always brought lunch but ever since I watched a few packed lunch videos that's all I'm recommended. It's making me want to buy a lunch box and doing it ngl lol

I make my own lunch like x4 a week. I eat at work once a week usually. tbh, my packed lunches are usually way better than work lunches. It helps that its cheaper too.

vanilla

i think with my heart
buy it!... then maybe we can post pics of what we make.

I've always brought lunch but ever since I watched a few packed lunch videos that's all I'm recommended. It's making me want to buy a lunch box and doing it ngl lol

loool i actually bought the lunch notes in the second video long time ago :icon e smile: i wanted to write motivational quotes/lil reminders, then open one each day :icon lol:.
Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 22.40.18.png

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
buy it!... then maybe we can post pics of what we make.

loool i actually bought the lunch notes in the second video long time ago :icon e smile: i wanted to write motivational quotes/lil reminders, then open one each day :icon lol:. View attachment 206254
I'm on Amazon now looking up bento lunch boxes.

excited-happy.gif

I'd have to fix my sleeping schedule and wake up 3 hours earlier instead of 1 to prepare everything but I think it'll be worth it:2tjlv3e:

And that's such a good idea:it0tdo8:

These recipes look so good!!

Um, This is what I'm planning for lunch this week:

Today: Cheese sandwich, high protein yoghurt, 2x fruits
Tomorrow: Red lentil pasta w/ mushroom sauce, high protein drink, 2x fruits
Wednesday: Chickpea curry, high protein yoghurt, 2x fruits
Thursday: Roasted veggies w/ Halloumi, high protein yoghurt, 2x fruits
Friday: eating at work - probably quiche, chips, and beans. Possibly with a pudding.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Um, This is what I'm planning for lunch this week:

Today: Cheese sandwich, high protein yoghurt, 2x fruits
Tomorrow: Red lentil pasta w/ mushroom sauce, high protein drink, 2x fruits
Wednesday: Chickpea curry, high protein yoghurt, 2x fruits
Thursday: Roasted veggies w/ Halloumi, high protein yoghurt, 2x fruits
Friday: eating at work - probably quiche, chips, and beans. Possibly with a pudding.
Chickpea curry sounds soo good right about now. I'm definitely making it tomorrow, thanks for the idea.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It's delicious. add coconut milk. it adds creaminess that's sometimes missing from veggie dishes.
Noted. Do you add mashed potatoes to yours because I think that's honestly what brings it all together and makes it taste incredible.

vanilla

i think with my heart
I'd have to fix my sleeping schedule and wake up 3 hours earlier instead of 1 to prepare everything but I think it'll be worth it:2tjlv3e:

i try to prepare most things at night. for example marinate salmon before i sleep so all i have to do is pop it in the oven in the morning. or let veggies steam while im having shower etc...

I live a different reality than some of you people man:damn:. I don’t pack shit I just get chick filet from the drive thru like a real nigga:westbrookswag:. Take out or drive thru daily.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I live a different reality than some of you people man:damn:. I don’t pack shit I just get chick filet from the drive thru like a real nigga:westbrookswag:. Take out or drive thru daily.
It’s been like that lately man but that shit is horrible for you. You’ll become a fat ass wallahi.

Trending