do you miss Trump?

A day has passed and it's already boring. Trump made the news fun and exciting like he was dumb ass but he wasn't a person that wanted war so I'm curious of Biden's policies in the middle east and other nations because he said '' The days of cozying up to dictators is over'' so that will mean countries like saudi arabia, egypt and other countries are in a worry. Let's hope that Biden won't start a war or anything.

A day has passed and it's already boring. Trump made the news fun and exciting like he was dumb ass but he wasn't a person that wanted war so I'm curious of Biden's policies in the middle east and other nations because he said '' The days of cozying up to dictators is over'' so that will mean countries like saudi arabia, egypt and other countries are in a worry. Let's hope that Biden won't start a war or anything.
Let's hope he said
ADB27233-E74B-4A35-B636-AC82E405DB0A.png

He has legalized trans people in the army, stopped the Muslim ban, and pushed back college tuition loans till September in the first 8 hours. At least he's helping their citizens :leon: :mjdontkno:🥳

I’ll miss my boy Donny I can’t lie it hurts :mjcry: But It’s not good bye it’s a see you again in 2024:banderas:View attachment 167295
Can presidents re-elect?
I heard he may make a return in 2024. Hopefully, Biden will screw over USA.
Senate is now majority democrat, trump is getting impeached so no re election. He will also lose his pension and security. Maybe his son will run.

Apollo

VIP
Politics used to be boring. It should stay that way (in some countries it still is, especially continental Europe). ''Entertaining politics'' is dangerous for a society (polarizes people).

The mob are ANTS compared to the deep state and elite globalists. :mjlol:

I knew this fucker would be dealt with as he went against all the globalist agendas.
Morocco and Israel love this dude, they're sort of lucky they got those favours whilst Trump was still around.

If it wasn't for Covid-19, I'm confident Trump would have had an easier time getting re-elected.

Last edited:

Trending