Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Wtf does that make me? 2nd best?
:gucciwhat:

no uh
:ufdup: you ain't sh!t .
It puts you in 3rd since I'm simply to marvelous, magnificent, extraordinary, compassionate, humble, righteous, virtuous, noble. I could go on endlessly. It's just inconceivable how amazing I m.

Ugaaso

Deni
It puts you in 3rd since I'm simply to marvelous, magnificent, extraordinary, compassionate, humble, righteous, virtuous, noble. I could go on endlessly. It's just inconceivable how amazing I m.

Don't believe the lies your family fed you.
:duckr:
you ain't shit tooo
:win:

Wallahi I love myself i'm not kiddding i'm not gay or something, but everytime I look in the mirror i'm like "rahhhh I’m super peng" is this Normal?:oh6b81q: @CaliTedesse
Bro I have the same problem infact I made a thread about it a year ago
20190428_205929.jpg

I feel like the savior of the Somali people and wallahi I'm not even joking. I must admit, this is extremely narcissistic and so am I. But hey, I'm actually making a lot of progress and have done some impossible things that most people told me I couldn't do. I've over come some fucked up trama and life scares. So until I'm on my death bed, I'll be working towards saving our people and for the great good of Somali. Worst case scenario, I set off a chain of events that actually leads to Somalia become a stable and developed nation. So yes I do look at myself and think I am definitely that nigar.

I feel like the savior of the Somali people and wallahi I'm not even joking. I must admit, this is extremely narcissistic and so am I. But hey, I'm actually making a lot of progress and have done some impossible things that most people told me I couldn't do. I've over come some fucked up trama and life scares. So until I'm on my death bed, I'll be working towards saving our people and for the great good of Somali. Worst case scenario, I set off a chain of events that actually leads to Somalia become a stable and developed nation. So yes I do look at myself and think I am definitely that nigar.

worthily is 68iq
Saviour of the Somali people ahahahhaa
:drakelaugh::mjlol::russ::pachah1::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.