• no I don't love my job

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Id say no, simply because I have never woken up for work with any excitement. I love money, not my job

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I don't love my job (loool it prolly explains why I live on sspot)... I'm on shift rotation and I usually have to fit my life around my work... the work itself is not too bad and the money is good, but I wish I had a single day of the week that was mine... e.g every sunday is mine.. *sighs*

I've always imagined to be charity worker (maybe in Palestine or even in Somalia) making real differences out there... I feel like being woman limits you sometimes :5hcpspq:

Lily

How come I never see you appreciating men?
I was never given the opportunity tbh..... walahi I love my farahs...

I appreciate all the quruxlows indho uroons:deargod:..... every quruxlow I see gives me two gifts to open,,, my eyes :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:... walee my eyes go wac :weirdo:

Lily

No tbh I feel like we do the job no one wants to do and my life is always in danger :confused:

:confused::confused:

I feel like we don't choose our job....our job chooses us nacalaa..

the best job I had was my student ambassador job tho..... at first it was horrible because I lied in the interview and I couldn't do some of the tasks I said I could :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.... but afterwards it was hella fun.... my part-time job in the supermarket was hella fun too... loooool we used to have food fight with the fruits and vegetables because no manager was working weekend morning z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC... is all about the colleagues you work with walahi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts