Do you listen to anything while working

Yes akhi, mostly instrumental or classical music. Basically stuff I wouldn't listen to on the regular and isn't intrusive or some background noise.:damnmusic:
Helps with focus and sets a good working atmosphere plus it calms this mild self-diagnosed ADD (no longer a need for multi-tasking etc.) :nvjpqts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes akhi, mostly instrumental or classical music. Basically stuff I wouldn't listen to on the regular and isn't intrusive or some background noise.:damnmusic:
Helps with focus and sets a good working atmosphere plus it calms this mild self-diagnosed ADD (no longer a need for multi-tasking etc.) :nvjpqts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember in High School man used to listen to classical music cause I thaught I would become more intelligent it did work with studying for math kkkkkk

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
none
at least not anymore
too distracting, and if it isn’t “distracting” music it’s 9/10 trash classical shit

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If I listen to music and im writing something I end up writing the lyrics :mjlol:

My work is blue collar tho and I do really good when bumping music and doing manual labour :ulyin:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
guys this is not just an essay its the mother of all essays it's research paper basically you cant just blast hip hop for this stuff ma dhici karto

I remember in High School man used to listen to classical music cause I thaught I would become more intelligent it did work with studying for math kkkkkk
I used to think the same and kept spreading this myth of the "Mozart effect" increasing the IQ of the listener for a short period of time. I once even thought of convincing a teacher to let me listen to some classical music during a test, wallahi caqli xumo of the first order :mjlol:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
guys this is not just an essay its the mother of all essays it's research paper basically you cant just blast hip hop for this stuff ma dhici karto
put your phone away grab the computer and get to writing
de fuc this look like?
write three pages, three minute break, another three, three minute break, another three, three minute break
repeat
and then one last go to go through and edit it all
done

Trending