Do you lie about your ethnicity?

A South Sudanese trying to do crimes be a bad racket. Abowes stick out like a sore thumb and would be caught instantly. I can already hear the police radio "He's 3 meters tall and dark as midnight in a bootleg gucci outfit!" Abowes should stick to STEM work and all dat and wow the operating rooms with their long fingers.

:mjcry:
lmao they all look the same so they run in packs
these boys dont play
1616426102754.png

i dont know about you uk diaspora kids (im getting ur uk) but somalis in sweden has always had been respected any swedish ppl agreeing with me?
Lol Sweden is peaceful and at the beginning Somalis were the only black people there and the biggest black group, swedish Somali guys wear super skinny Jeans and wear short shorts

Lol Sweden is peaceful and at the beginning Somalis were the only black people there and the biggest black group, swedish Somali guys wear super skinny Jeans and wear short shorts
were in sweden are u talking about? super skinny jeans and short shorts what is this slander never have i ever seen a somali in short shorts astaghfirullah

onlyTE="Theawkwardintrovert, post: 2834731, member: 19721"]
I mean ethnically your still Somali.
[/QUOTE]
You're right I am, the only time I would personally argue against that statement is on the internet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no point in claiming another ethnicity Somalis have this quintessential look you can instantly recognize from first glance if the person standing in front of you is Somali or not.

Of my experience a small minority among Sudanis can pass as Somali.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
There is no point in claiming another ethnicity Somalis have this quintessential look you can instantly recognize from first glance if the person standing in front of you is Somali or not.

Of my experience a small minority among Sudanis can pass as Somali.
Na i can lie mate. I dont look somali at all but I'm full somalilander

Trending

Latest posts