Do you lie about your age?

I often tutor people who are older then me in their respective fields. Recently i found out one of my clients was nearing 30 years old , i jokingly declared that i was of 20 years age. His face fell , almost out of fear , and he said "hahahah you ain't 20" .
I chuckled and replied "i wish i was " and told him i was 28.

I often tutor people who are older then me in their respective fields. Recently i found out one of my clients was nearing 30 years old , i jokingly declared that i was of 20 years age. His face fell , almost out of fear , and he said "hahahah you ain't 20" .
Do u look your age ?

Never share your age on the job otherwise people will automatically not take you seriously, if they assume your older just go with it no need to lie.

I never lie about my age. I always get told I look younger than I am. But either way people should accept their age and look their best for whatever age they are. Your only as old or as young as you feel.

Trending

Latest posts