Do you ladies...

Do you wear a bra?

• Yes

• No

• No but I wear vests/tshirts underneath

• Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wear it most of the time. Sometimes if I'm not feeling like it, I'll go without. Most times when I don't wear a bra is when I'm going to Walmart or something. Other then that I don't want people to see my boobs bouncing everywhere lol.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I do wear it most of the time because at some point they start to hurt. Sometimes bras feel suffocating though.:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
One comment from me :
I [22M] am from Beijing China. I met a Chinese-American girl Grace [20F] when she came to volunteer teach English at the orphanage school I was at in 2016. The group of American volunteers are the ones who showed me Reddit. We still keep contact on WeChat. She came to visit her dad in Suzhou China. I am on break during school so I came to see her and a few of my other friends in neighbor Shanghai. We met up at the train station. Her dad let me stay at his house for two nights. We had dinner at the train station.

I already noticed from the first minute, but I wasn’t comfortable enough to bring up to her about what she wore or didn’t wore. We caught up first for the three and a half years we didn’t see each other. She wore a white shirt with no bra. It’s not proper to not wear one for girls in China, especially if the nipples are very visible. Hers was. I first asked her if she was cold, because it was 8C and she was in just no sleeve shirt. She said she doesn’t scare of cold. I then asked her if not wearing bra is very popular in America. She said it is and covered her chest area.

I said I was sorry for making her uneasy but that it was kind of rudely inappropriate in China to have obvious you know whats showing, and it would be less of a problem if she were Caucasian, but since she looks like Chinese, people would think she might be prostitute or just loose. I told her that I already noticed many people watching her there. She said she doesn’t care what other people think. But I told her that it is kind of disrespectful to local culture and many of the people especially older ones will form a negative judgment before even hearing her talk. She said she really doesn’t think we should be having this topic of conversation and she will wear what she wants to wear.

Of course I am just someone she can only kind of call friend but I said I just want her to be aware that her dressing bad out of norm will probably make bad impressions and might make her dad have bad reputation when she meets his friends. She was angry at me for continuing the topic of conversation when she told me to stop. She said she didn’t remember me being so annoying and perverted before. I was really hurt she used those words to describe me. I really let her know that and that I’m just advising the best for a friend. Neither of us apologized because neither of us thought we did wrong.

I bet she noticed many people watching her there when we were walking and taking the metro. It was a little bit awkward and she didn’t say many words to me for the rest of the night. Her dad was nice and welcomed me in. He told Grace to take me to famous snack spot, but she said she was too tired and wanted to sleep and would show me tomorrow. I think she is still mad at me or uneasy around me. I really mean nothing bad. I hope she is better tomorrow. I only get to see her for one full day and she is making it hard on me.

Trending