Do you know that an Italian prince had a Somali wife 🀯

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Prince Luigi Amedeo, Duke of the Abruzzi (29 January 1873 – 18 March 1933) was an Italian mountaineer and explorer, briefly Infante of Spain as son of Amadeo I of Spain, member of the royal House of Savoy and cousin of the Italian King Victor Emmanuel III. He is known for his Arctic explorations and for his mountaineering expeditions, particularly to Mount Saint Elias (Alaska–Yukon) and K2 (Pakistan–China). He also served as an Italian admiral during World War I.[2] He created the homonymous village in Italian Somalia during his last years of life.

In the early years of the twentieth century the Abruzzi was in a relationship with Katherine Hallie "Kitty" Elkins, daughter of the wealthy American senator Stephen Benton Elkins, but the Abruzzi's cousin King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy refused to grant him permission to marry a commoner. His brother, Emanuele Filiberto, to whom Luigi was very close, persuaded him to give up the relationship. His brother later approved of young Antoinette "Amber" Brizzi, the daughter of Quinto Brizzi, one of the largest vineyard owners in northern Italy. In the later years of his life, Abruzzi had a relationship with a young Somali woman named Faduma Ali

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Prince Luigi Amedeo, Duke of the Abruzzi (29 January 1873 – 18 March 1933) was an Italian mountaineer and explorer, briefly Infante of Spain as son of Amadeo I of Spain, member of the royal House of Savoy and cousin of the Italian King Victor Emmanuel III. He is known for his Arctic explorations and for his mountaineering expeditions, particularly to Mount Saint Elias (Alaska–Yukon) and K2 (Pakistan–China). He also served as an Italian admiral during World War I.[2] He created the homonymous village in Italian Somalia during his last years of life.

In the early years of the twentieth century the Abruzzi was in a relationship with Katherine Hallie "Kitty" Elkins, daughter of the wealthy American senator Stephen Benton Elkins, but the Abruzzi's cousin King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy refused to grant him permission to marry a commoner. His brother, Emanuele Filiberto, to whom Luigi was very close, persuaded him to give up the relationship. His brother later approved of young Antoinette "Amber" Brizzi, the daughter of Quinto Brizzi, one of the largest vineyard owners in northern Italy. In the later years of his life, Abruzzi had a relationship with a young Somali woman named Faduma Ali
Damm somali women back then were already leveling up good for her

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Somalis and Italians intermarrying was quite common back in the colonial days, the Italian men loved the Somali women and the Italian women loved the Somali men
Yep, it went both ways. There are plenty of half Italian Somalis who have either a Somali father or a Somali mother.
In fact, there was an entire group of mixed Somalis living in Mogadishu before the civil war, I think they called them 'Beyzanis' or something.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yep, it went both ways. There are plenty of half Italian Somalis who have either a Somali father or a Somali mother.
In fact, there was an entire group of mixed Somalis living in Mogadishu before the civil war, I think they called them 'Beyzanis' or something.
Yep. Former lazio player and italian national

fabio liverani has a somali mom

gettyimages-651574868-1024x1024.jpg

liverani-fabio.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

are we suppose to be proud of this. Are we suppose to applaud a master having his way with his slave.

Have you not heard of Thomas Jefferson and Sally ? Was that also a marriege in your delusional eyes ?

What rights did poor Fadumo had ? The man had her as an exotic sexual exploitation.

I urge you to refrain from depicting this as anything romantic at all.

We were under slavery at that period.

Trending

Latest posts