Do You Know Someone That Has A Mental Illness?

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Brother can you please change your avatar, this is a Muslim community and scantly clad images are shameless and disturbing, some people here might even be fasting

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not really. I have Asperger's, but I wouldn't really consider that a mental illness.

1661292547753.png

When we say mentally ill are we talking about people that can barely function properly like down syndrome or are we including things like being on the spectrum or even depression etc 🤔

When we say mentally ill are we talking about people that can barely function properly like down syndrome or are we including things like being on the spectrum or even depression etc 🤔
We are talking about things like Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, borderline personality disorder, and depression.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't get it what exactly is different about someone who has mild autism and a normal person because you can't really tell unless they tell you

google it huuno! Ask Sheikh google all the questions u want. Not our own Somali spot Sheikh google tho

google it huuno! Ask Sheikh google all the questions u want. Not our own Somali spot Sheikh google tho
No i understand the Google stuff my point was you can't really distinguish irl between a normal person and someone with autism and even when they tell you not much changes in how you see them

Trending