Do you know anybody who has died?

Not an older person like ayeeyo but somebody who has died at a young age ?
I know two people who died, one little girl died at age 7 and one guy from my class in high school died last year
I know of more but these two people I was close to
Wbu ?

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My cousin he was 23, got shot by drive by while he was sitting in his car.

My brother’s best friend— Jetski accident in Mexico he was 21 years old.

My cousin’s husband— died of brain cancer he was 26 years old.

My friend’s wife— died during labor she was 31 years old.

My friend 30 got shot, lived with me. Another friend growing up died at 18 drug overdose. 2 work friends died in their 20s car accident and suicide

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
May eldest brother back in 2002 died of gunshot wounds in London.

My cousin back in 2007 stabbed to death.

My best friend back in 2013 car accident.

May Allah have mercy on them in Shaa Allah we all have a day. The state you die in is what matters.

My uncle shot in the head in his sleep 3 weeks ago
My little sister died in 2003
My aunt died last year giving birth
my other aunt died the year before also giving birth

yeah uncle - may allah have mercy on his soul

childhood friend who took suicide

also a familiy member of my friend

also an other guy i used to be neighbor with died in a traffic incident

also saw another neighbor in an horrific incident before he died

these guys where young.

there are many more i know of

Muji

VIP
My uncle shot in the head in his sleep 3 weeks ago
My little sister died in 2003
My aunt died last year giving birth
my other aunt died the year before also giving birth
My cousin he was 23, got shot by drive by while he was sitting in his car.

My brother’s best friend— Jetski accident in Mexico he was 21 years old.

My cousin’s husband— died of brain cancer he was 26 years old.

My friend’s wife— died during labor she was 31 years old.

Hey were the women who died giving birth in America or Somalia?

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
4 of my friends got shot before the youngest being 15 and the oldest being 23

I had a friend that got stabbed to death this year. Rest In Peace wallahi it hurts my heart

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Alhamdulillah I haven’t experienced anyone close that was young that died.

But one incident affected me. If your a hardcore homophobe dont reply to me.

8th grade year I had a classmate who was in both my Spanish class and PE class. I never really spoke to him or tried to become his friend. He was gay. I was never rude up front to him but I did follow that crowd affect of cracking jokes about gays whenever I saw him from a distance . In PE no one really spoke to him besides the girls. All the guys did was just stay away from him and make fun of him from a distance. I did however hear and see some incidents with him at school outside of class. I seen him get in like 4 fights that year and cuss out a crap load of peoples. His school life was rough man. Wallahi middle school was rough for some people especially people like him.

One random day in February he committed suicide.his death shook the whole school. Especially me. The guy got bullied so much that he decided to take his life. I was bothered because I felt like I had somewhat of an influence. In fact the whole school did pretty much. After people found out about the news everyone became depressed for awhile . A couple fights broke out as well cause the kids started to blame one another.it was usless cause when he was alive Everyone was cracking gay jokes. Saying
*insert name* was going to sleep with you and your dad and etc.the damage was done. The kids didn’t know how to stop roasting people. It was everyone’s fault the dude died. middle school kids were rough.

That school year honeslty just wiped all that homophobia out of my system. I wasn’t even homophobic which was the dumb part. I was just a follower

Like it generally bothers me that it took the death of a classmate to realize that I should stop being a follower

What’s even more stupid was that before his death I had interacted with lesbians before that and didn’t have problems with them. It was just the fact that everyone was making fun of dude so my ass decided to hop in .

Alhamdulillah I haven’t experienced anyone close that was young that died.

But one incident affected me. If your a hardcore homophobe dont reply to me.

8th grade year I had a classmate who was in both my Spanish class and PE class. I never really spoke to him or tried to become his friend. He was gay. I was never rude up front to him but I did follow that crowd affect of cracking jokes about gays whenever I saw him from a distance . In PE no one really spoke to him besides the girls. All the guys did was just stay away from him and make fun of him from a distance. I did however hear and see some incidents with him at school outside of class. I seen him get in like 4 fights that year and cuss out a crap load of peoples. His school life was rough man. Wallahi middle school was rough for some people especially people like him.

One random day in February he committed suicide.his death shook the whole school. Especially me. The guy got bullied so much that he decided to take his life. I was bothered because I felt like I had somewhat of an influence. In fact the whole school did pretty much. After people found out about the news everyone became depressed for awhile . A couple fights broke out as well cause the kids started to blame one another.it was usless cause when he was alive Everyone was cracking gay jokes. Saying
*insert name* was going to sleep with you and your dad and etc.the damage was done. The kids didn’t know how to stop roasting people. It was everyone’s fault the dude died. middle school kids were rough.

That school year honeslty just wiped all that homophobia out of my system. I wasn’t even homophobic which was the dumb part. I was just a follower

Like it generally bothers me that it took the death of a classmate to realize that I should stop being a follower

What’s even more stupid was that before his death I had interacted with lesbians before that and didn’t have problems with them. It was just the fact that everyone was making fun of dude so my ass decided to hop in .
Your whole school sound soft:russ:

Jeesto

VIP
One of my best friends was in an accident and died in the hospital a couple of days later.

My cousins son who was murdered.

My neighbor and classmate from primary school. Heart and lung problems because of a disease he had.

Two of my friends got murdered summer of 2018, my cousin in 2015, and my aunt died of cancer last year first time I seen my dad cry. My other aunt got hit by a drunk driver and died.

VixR

Veritas
For the longest time, I had no experience of death and then suddenly there was a flurry of them in my life, and now I see them every so often in medicine. Death has become like almost a routine. It’s still strange, it’s still weird that someone was there one moment and now isn’t, but not as upsetting. I think it may have even put personal deaths into perspective (which I coped with v. badly) as something that happens and will happen to all of us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My cousin passed away from terminal cancer last year and I had another who committed suicide at the age of 13 from bullying.

AUN to them all and the folks on this thread

Trending