Do you know any western Somalis that are in the military?

World

VIP
Do you guys know somali people in the military?

I dont know any Somali person in any European country that is in the military, but yesterday I was on some Somali guy’s live and he was in the military. He’s American though. But it seems quite common there.

Even Somali girls are in the military:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Only the HS dropouts join the US army. It is a known fact. Lowlives joined it only to be used and discarded afterwards

Apollo

VIP
In America the military is diverse with Hispanics and Black Americans, but in Europe only white people join it.

You will stick out like a sore thumb.

Bundeswehr-GettyImages-1135516470-1-resize-2160x1198-e1554357671229.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I was proper close to joining the Army, when I was 17. I was literally about to go to my local army recruitment centre. But, mum stopped me, and talked me out of it. Glad she did.

World

VIP
In America the military is diverse with Hispanics and Black Americans, but in Europe only white people join it.

You will stick out like a sore thumb.

Bundeswehr-GettyImages-1135516470-1-resize-2160x1198-e1554357671229.jpg
People talk about how America is way more racist than Europe, but I think it’s the opposite. At least in America you don’t feel like a foreigner.

Apollo

VIP
People talk about how America is way more racist than Europe, but I think it’s the opposite. At least in America you don’t feel like a foreigner.

Minorities in Europe are more Muslim than in the US (more Latino). So there is also a political reason why many Muslims don't join European armies (Middle Eastern wars).

They know this and are now even specifically targeting Muslim youth with adverts like this:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
No thanks. Just go to college and get a degree and some experience, then bust out of there before they start killing you. Wallahi I fear the next holocaust will be on us.

Trending