Do you know any well off/rich somali families?

My adeer in Qatar is probably a millionaire. I've never been to their place and my eedo says they live in a mansion in one of the bougiest areas in Doha but then again u know much Somalis like to exaggerate.
All I know is they are rich enough to send their kids to the best schools in Qatar and then afford to fund their international fees in new york and 2 in London + fund them living there, and whenever a cousin visits them they always come back with some expensive gifts

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I know my hubby’s uncle is rich like rich rich, they live in Kenya and his kids go to school here in the states and the whole family comes here for vacation at least once a year. You know you got it when you can send your sons to Berkeley.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I know a few rich relatives. It's funny how we all lie to ourselves but we all secretly want to be filthy rich. Although i won't show anyone my wealth because it's a doorway for evil eyes and jealous characters endangering me.

This surah is true, but life is so hard so i understand why such pitiful creatures compete in this world.

:mjcry:
maxresdefault.jpg

Yes. They reside in the States, Kenya and carabta (Dubai, Qatar) Imo it’s easier to ‘make it’ in these places compared to Canada, UK etc.

There are tons of affluent Somalis living in the states.
Reer Minnesota is the largest minority or one of the largest and own the least amount of homes compared to any other ethnic....

Where are all these affluent Somalis?

Reer Minnesota is the largest minority or one of the largest and own the least amount of homes compared to any other ethnic....

Minnesota is not the only State in the US. They live all over but are typically concentrated in areas such as Texas, Washington State and Virginia.

Yes. They reside in the States, Kenya and carabta (Dubai, Qatar) Imo it’s easier to ‘make it’ in these places compared to Canada, UK etc.

There are tons of affluent Somalis living in the states.

I live in London you would think its filled with money and opportunity but the classisim sytem here is so crazy that your lucky if you ever make 6 figures a year legit without breaking any laws...part reason I want to move to the States

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

I’m sure we own more houses than Habeshas :hillarybiz: never met a well off Habesha most of you either work in the airport or as janitors at state building/hospitals.

I’m sure we own more houses than Habeshas :hillarybiz: never met a well off Habesha most of you either work in the airport or as janitors at state building/hospitals.
lmao I'm not xabesha but either way who cares about them? Xabesha struggle doesn't = Somali success.

Trending