Do you instantly feel a connection with strangers after finding out they are part of your sub-clan?

Do you instantly feel a connection with strangers after finding out they are part of your sub-clan?

• yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • no

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

I feel an instant connection with strangers after finding out they are from my sub-clan. I go out of my way to help them feel comfortable and try to get to know them. It is a special event when you meet strangers from your sub-clan and a moment like that should be cherished here in the West.

RIP to this fellow Darood lady.

Hell no. Qabils ruined my country so why would I actively engage in a form of favouritism.

Also I cringe at Western Somalis that ask people their qabils, I straight up say to them I'm Somali only none of that bs tribe shit.

Please don't import the 3rd world mentality here.

Hell no. Qabils ruined my country so why would I actively engage in a form of favouritism.

Also I cringe at Western Somalis that ask people their qabils, I straight up say to them I'm Somali only none of that bs tribe shit.

Please don't import the 3rd world mentality here.
I see them as cousins you definitely would feel closer to a cousin than someone you’re not related too

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
In the west I show love to all somalis and treat them all good but if I find out they're from my qabiil they getting that king treatment frfr :westbrookswag:

I see them as cousins you definitely would feel closer to a cousin than someone you’re not related too

Of my 32 great great great grandparents I only inherit one of their clans so no I don't feel closer to that one clan because it's like a last name in that it has little value in identifying relatedness.

My maternal cousins from a different clan will always be closer to me then some stranger.

Last edited:
I had special connection with Hodan Nalayeh without knowing her qabiil. I was heart broken when i heard of her passing. AUN.

Same goes with every Somali person that i have interacted with or share moments with.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I feel an instant connection with strangers after finding out they are from my sub-clan. I go out of my way to help them feel comfortable and try to get to know them. It is a special event when you meet strangers from your sub-clan and a moment like that should be cherished here in the West.

RIP to this fellow Darood lady.

u have the qabil gene huuno. its a disease, thats why our country is messed up

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Nah bru, that's quite naive tbh
You might hold up cardboard and walk around FKD scouring for your subclan
" War Hebeloow isku tol baanu wada nahay kaalay I dhac"
Those are gullible and exploitable
lfmaoo

I've met stranger that were from my qabiil and there was never a connection between us ,
Instead they went to extreme lengths to roast the shit outta my darkskin colour and dreadlocks talking shit behind my back
"War kan ma isku tol baa, wlahi shaydaanka Xabashi madow buu eg yahay nacalutullahi war ma Jamaican baa balaayadu"

I replied whilst putting weed in rizzla and" haa adeer, waxaa doontid igu aflagaadee ee hadaladiina kudhaafad ah u bixi maayo, kabo soo qaad inaad tihiin dumar caado ku jira ileen niin rag dadka ma xantaan ".
They went fucking silent kkkkkk

I don't even participate in our qaaraan or local FKD ,
Yes those two are essential and if not part of you are considered xaasid isnacay

I only draw swords out when our existence are threatened
Hence I was even trans-qabiil(neutral) for a while

I did have fewer connections with people from clan side /reer apti , but that is individuals with common beliefs and ideology

Trending