Do you have this type of relationship with your fathers ?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Dude, this looks cringe, but it's looks like the boy fall asleep while having this huge with his father, he's old for it, but there relationship is different, damn these blacks on replies really show the black no father joke mentality

Look at this

Personally I don’t see myself ever doing anything close to this with my pops at age 16
Does that mean you're younger than 16?

surprise GIF

Or maybe you're a time traveller

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Personally I don’t see myself ever doing anything close to this with my pops at age 16

You are a girl. U need to work on your Hooyo relationship. STOP pretending u r a boy. U r a tom boy YES_ but a girl. Go shop a pink dress today!
1638609328878.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I grew up in a very loving and affectionate household but this still weirds me out. Boy that size and age straight cuddling with aabo... cajiib indeed. I feel like this is something cadaan liberals will try to convince me I should be open to and I will hear them out but the chances of acting out someday are, I will warn them, slim.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I grew up in a very loving and affectionate household but this still weirds me out. Boy that size and age straight cuddling with aabo... cajiib indeed. I feel like this is something cadaan liberals will try to convince me I should be open to and I will hear them out but the chances of acting out someday are, I will warn them, slim.

Waar adhaa baa haya

Trending