• Thin

Votes: 21 46.7%

• Total voters

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
bullying-thick-eyebrows-model-career-natalia-castellar-11.jpg

Thick
I feel like this is a tranny

Somali girl I'm talking to has borderline Indian/Iranian eyebrows. Inshallah our kids will look half way normal and not like teenager girls from the late-90s/early-2000s :kendrickcry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

:mjhaps:

I have natural unibrows but I shave them.

You're something like my aabo. He inherited the hairy MENA genes in us. He's a sasquatch. Full body hair a la Saddam Hussein and can grow a thick Abu Hajjar beard. My hooyo is a Nilotic woman in contrast. Not a hair on her. Never shaved her legs in her life and you wouldn't believe it if you looked at them. Shimbiris mostly took after hooyo with close to no body hair, a patchy beard and, somehow, adjoining and somewhat thick eyebrows. Aabo had to assert himself somewhere and he chose my brows for some reason.

:dead:

You're something like my aabo. He inherited the hairy MENA genes in us. He's a sasquatch. Full body hair a la Saddam Hussein and can grow a thick Abu Hajjar beard. My hooyo is a Nilotic woman in contrast. Not a hair on her. Never shaved her legs in her life and you wouldn't believe it if you looked at them. Shimbiris mostly took after hooyo with close to no body hair, a patchy beard and, somehow, adjoining and somewhat thick eyebrows. Aabo had to assert himself somewhere and he chose my brows for some reason.

Body hair's annoying wallahi, you could be sub 10% body-fat and still look like a DYEL twink. I remember the first time I spotted a few rogue hairs on my shoulders, instantly felt 30yrs older lool

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

You got unlucky tbh.
Being hairy is great; it keeps you warm in the winters and you can show off your mane!

I think I'm one of the few in my family to possess such pilosity.

Qabil name = Reer Chimpisse

I'm going back to the Monke,
it's fine.

Beautiful eyelashes ngl

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You got unlucky tbh.
Being hairy is great; it keeps you warm in the winters and you can show off your mane!

I smell cope, saxiib. I ain't finna have a coat of hair on me to protect me from no winters. I like my beach body ready, sinfully soft skin, abowe. No thank you. But you right about the adjoining brow. Unlucky!

:kendrickcry:

You got unlucky tbh.

I think I'm one of the few in my family to possess such pilosity.

I'm going back to the Monke,
it's fine.

Beautiful eyelashes ngl

Trending

Latest posts