Do you have secrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi i carry huge secret.. that is so huge it cona change the world FOR EVER and it just bothering me every day,But i gota say it is positive thing not some sort bad thing :D do you have secrets?

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Wallahi i carry huge secret.. that is so huge it cona change the world FOR EVER and it just bothering me every day,But i gota say it is positive thing not some sort bad thing :D do you have secrets?

Your world or everyone else's world??

Unless you discovered a wormhole to a parallel universe I don't think your secret is that big a deal.

lets say one this or lets but things one this way; that this "secret" cona effect your daily live after 2026-2060 and yes is way huge things then parallel universe WALLAHI ;)

Lily

ahaha yes indeed it will effect your live too :D

So if this isn't related to the 6degrees of separation myth... hmm *scratches her head*... You somehow acquired super powers overnight to name yourself superhuman.... hmmm what sort of powers... awww lets share secrets >,,<

So if this isn't related to the 6degrees of separation myth... hmm *scratches her head*... You somehow acquired super powers overnight to name yourself superhuman.... hmmm what sort of powers... awww lets share secrets >,,<
girl you are funny..ain't practicing witchcraft neater a magic..thats all is opposite to the my nature and what a represent ;)

you come close whit word "overnight" :D

Lily

girl you are funny..ain't practicing witchcraft neater a magic..thats all is opposite to the my nature and what a represent ;)

ie336-063.jpg

you come close whit word "overnight" :D

awwww you discovered a moment between day and night thats neither a day nor a night. Is overnight and underday.... phhhewwww I'm so close *wipes the sweat of her forehead*

ie336-063.jpg

awwww you discovered a moment between day and night thats neither a day nor a night. Is overnight and underday.... phhhewwww I'm so close *wipes the sweat of her forehead*
nope you are wrong ;D i am cona sayed only that i am "choosed" whit great responbility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending