do you have internal monologue?

Did you have a difficult time at school?

Are you even self aware?
I performed at a substantial degree in school. I was very odd as a child, thinking back I think they “accidentally” put me in ESL despite being proficient in English, in primary that constituted as reading those Biff Chip and Kipper books. I think they assumed I was autistic.

I performed at a substantial degree in school. I was very odd as a child, thinking back I think they “accidentally” put me in ESL despite being proficient in English, in primary that constituted as reading those Biff Chip and Kipper books. I think they assumed I was autistic.
You're high IQ then. Too high for us mortals.

You're high IQ then. Too high for us mortals.
5B52F2A0-4897-43AC-8412-09AA425463E0.jpeg
I hated this family.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I have alot to say on this but some sspot folks would try discredit my threads with my insight on this:farmajoyaab:
Are you taking jabs on me. Because that isnt right. You are a smart dude, but aren't perfect. If My criticism is seen as discrediting, then its my fault. I hope you forgive me for being too strong on you.

Almost all of your inputs are right. Unfortunately giving basic answers to a complex Islamic questions may be seen as incorrect.

My problem with you is that you are a smart dude, with an arrogant attitude towards anything that doesnt align with you.

Dont let my negative replies make you stop being you. I will always want hear your thoughts and your feelings on subjects.

Remember, you can only grow if you can accept your shortcomings. I hope you do the same to me. Thats what brothers are for.

:samwelcome::samwelcome:

?????

Professional Attention Provider
I have a monologue everyday I can’t imagine not having one. What else is going to mentally put me down at every slight mishap?

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I can hear the voice of all living things including trees but yall would just make fun of me if I tried to explain :(
I wont make fun of you, but I will give you a disability diagnosis with my google searching.

Of course I do, I have debates with myself all the time
How do you differentiate you speaking to yourself and you speaking to a jinn. Could it happen, that you were debating a jinn this whole time.

You know.....i heard that's a form of disability.

:damn:
Not being able to visualise things is a disability, but not having an inner monologue can be advantageous.

People with no internal monologues dont need to read the words in their head, so inturn they read without the need of pronouncing each word and they comprehend or digest things a lot faster than people with internal monologues.

I am gonna try to find those sources, read it on reddit or something.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wont make fun of you, but I will give you a disability diagnosis with my google searching.

How do you differentiate you speaking to yourself and you speaking to a jinn. Could it happen, that you were debating a jinn this whole time.

Not being able to visualise things is a disability, but not having an inner monologue can be advantageous.

People with no internal monologues dont need to read the words in their head, so inturn they read without the need of pronouncing each word and they comprehend or digest things a lot faster than people with internal monologues.

Nah, I know my voice cause I grew up with it, Shaydhaan doe thats a diff story

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Are you taking jabs on me. Because that isnt right. You are a smart dude, but aren't perfect. If My criticism is seen as discrediting, then its my fault. I hope you forgive me for being too strong on you.

Almost all of your inputs are right. Unfortunately giving basic answers to a complex Islamic questions may be seen as incorrect.

My problem with you is that you are a smart dude, with an arrogant attitude towards anything that doesnt align with you.

Dont let my negative replies make you stop being you. I will always want hear your thoughts and your feelings on subjects.

Remember, you can only grow if you can accept your shortcomings. I hope you do the same to me. Thats what brothers are for.

:samwelcome::samwelcome:
Thanks sxb :samwelcome:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I often hear something ask someone what they said and they say “I didn’t say anything”

Used to think they were pulling my tail but 5 years later I believe I have some sort of mental condition

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

Its mindfulness i think or rather the "task positive network" in your brain.

Being mindful gives you easier access to the subconsciousness or
call it intuition if you want.

:cosbyhmm:Does being methodical and analytical count as an "internal monologue"?

If so, then yes I have had an internal monologue. It's just usually me thinking about my next few moves, and how they would play out and whether or not I should take this course of action.

Last edited:
I talk to myself in my head all the time, full blown questions and I answer to myself like I would answer to another person.

Trending

Latest posts