do you have enemies?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
@Boogie and @Timo Madow and proud
it seems like you guys aren't worse enemies but would shake hands in this non fictional world.
Unrelated topic but y'all give me gamer vibes
Btw can anyone who plays consoles tell me why on this fricking earth PUBG are full of xaasidiin noobs ,
I was playing it on my nephew's console and for the first time.
I get shot at every 10 seconds of respawning , these gamers anger me the most especially the battle royale, I don't even have time reload and I get headshot instantly, f*ck it I'll just play COD warzone and WWZ games whenever I can, they are full of genuine players. I like the missions and Co-Ops, multiplayer plus the graphics are unbelievably good .
Lol I suck at most video games that aren't named nba 2k

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
@Boogie and @Timo Madow and proud
it seems like you guys aren't worse enemies but would shake hands in this non fictional world.
Unrelated topic but y'all give me gamer vibes
Btw can anyone who plays consoles tell me why on this fricking earth PUBG are full of xaasidiin noobs ,
I was playing it on my nephew's console and for the first time.
I get shot at every 10 seconds of respawning , these gamers anger me the most especially the battle royale, I don't even have time reload and I get headshot instantly, f*ck it I'll just play COD warzone and WWZ games whenever I can, they are full of genuine players. I like the missions and Co-Ops, multiplayer plus the graphics are unbelievably good .
PUBG is teenage tryhards lol

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
PUBG is teenage tryhards lol
WWE 2006 is a good nostalgic game , it's the very old classic
John Cena Vs Batista kkkkk
I will definitely try to play cyberpunk it's an open free roam world , can't wait for the launch of Far Cry 6 and GTA 6.
They have promised it would be interesting game.

Viscount

I got real connections
WWE 2006 is a good nostalgic game , it's the very old classic
John Cena Vs Batista kkkkk
I will definitely try to play cyberpunk it's an open free roam world , can't wait for the launch of Far Cry 6 and GTA 6.
They have promised it would be interesting game.
wait until the one year anniversary edition of cyberpunk.