Do you have any regrets in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A grandparent asked me over the phone to visit Somalia in the summer but I said the summer after I would (through my mother, the translator). The grandparent died 5-6 months later.

And I regret something I did to a good friend two years ago. I reached out to him last week. I swallowed my pride and asked for forgiveness and I got it

Q

Queen Carawelo

Not eating the Parmesan truffle fries I bought earlier, my friend ate it all and I want to slap her.

Aun to your grandparent

She was a good woman. She refused to come to Canada even during the height of the civil war so she wouldn't be away from her people and live with foreigners. She encouraged all her kids to move back from diaspora. Half of them already did. The others are in the process of going back. Gave many of her grandchildren land to have them invest at homen She was well off and was a big Somali patriot.

RIP

My uncle died whilst I was busy playing video games, I did not think his condition was that serious
until I saw him laying there lifeless at hospital, saw my cousin crying then it hit me. I guess its part of life,
but at least they were surrounded by loved ones.

:meleshame:Now I kinda regret tonight's actions. Fock, no more regrets starting from tonight. Goodnight y'all.

My uncle died whilst I was busy playing video games, I did not think his condition was that serious
until I saw him laying there lifeless at hospital, saw my cousin crying then it hit me. I guess its part of life,
but at least they were surrounded by loved ones.

:meleshame:Now I kinda regret tonight's actions. Fock, no more regrets starting from tonight. Goodnight y'all.
I see death at least once a week. you're nothing to me right now.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
My biggest regret in life is that I went on the rampage several years ago and ended up with Illigitimate kid and couple of a:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:abortions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending