Do you have any Civil War stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jugjugwacwac
I dont get your agenda to try and undermine and downplay what happened with isaaqs, instead of looking at the many factors at play you're just going to pin it all down to tribalistic hatred of tuke/morgan. Please do enlighten us saxib.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
When you claim that your dad was a member of Somalia’s parliament but talk like some Torono gang banger.

:ulyin::kodaksmiley:
Wallahi on my grandmother grave no lie. I may sound not care about my punctuation but I am not lying about that.

By saying that I just qarxised myself. That is why I never said it before. If you know that right people you can find out who my dad is.

Professor

Professor you are fob tahrib.

How old is your ass
I was born in the UK. I need to fix my punctuation and grammar up sxb, I know it is bad but it is because I use my phone and I am bad at typing on it. Am not a fob calm down:whoa:

@jugjugwacwac
I dont get your agenda to try and undermine and downplay what happened with isaaqs, instead of looking at the many factors at play you're just going to pin it all down to tribalistic hatred of tuke/morgan. Please do enlighten us saxib.

I dont have an agenda, but if u wanna continue wailing 'waa nala laayay' like a little when ever this topic comes up then be my guest.

I dont have an agenda, but if u wanna wail out 'waa nala laayay' like a little when ever this topic comes up then be my guest.
Haye saxib if this pseudo intellectual online alter ego boosts ur confidence be my guest . I invited you to have a proper discussion but you resort to ciyaal like insults , only proving my point .

Haye saxib if this pseudo intellectual online alter ego boosts ur confidence be my guest . I invited you to have a proper discussion but you resort to ciyaal insults , only proving my point .

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not calling u a , I'm talking in general about the Isaaqs who keep embarassing us with the whole victimhood thing. I'm sorry if I offended u sxb, it wasn't my intention.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not calling u a , I'm talking in general about the Isaaqs who keep embarassing us with the whole victimhood thing. I'm sorry if I offended u sxb, it wasn't my intention.
I have posted on ur wall about somaliweyn a couple months ago, never got around to doing it but we might as well derail this thread ?

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You want to know why my old man joined the snm. Because he was in hargesia when the bombing happened and he was given a bag to collect the body parts of people. Wallahi on the Quran he found the head of a child and he broke down and wept.

I know I am going to qarxis myself for this. But my old man was a member of parliament for Somalia in the 1960s. He has done more for Somalia then every persons parents on this site. He was an twenty years old man who could have become maybe ,however far fetched this be, become important to somalia. He believed in somaliweyn but he saw his government murder his people and before then saw them actively discriminate isaaq people for no justifiable reason.

Wallahi when my uncles wife was murdered and rape a front of him. It was snm soliders who give him justice. The protected my grandmother when the government tried to kill her because my father who once believed in that lie of somaliweyn went and fought for his people. If they were terrorist they would have burned mogadishu and brought the government down. But all they did was protect ur family and mine. My old man. He is ten times more knowledgeable then you.

He knew abdirashid ali sharmarke, Wallahi he knew siad barre, worked with him before he became a genocidal sociopath. He knows silanyo and they knew him. What are you but an idiot from the west just like me. Allowing your self to be deluded by a stupid ideology we could never grasp. For you to believe in that bullshit you have have allowed ur self to hate the very people who protected most likely your family. It wasn't snm who destroyed somalia but those *ooryans who fought within mogadishu rather then building a government. Snm fought to protect their people from a deliberate government attack. USC and the rest of them were clan militias seeking to gain power for their tribes. If the snm we're like them surely wouldn't they have tried to join the greater al clan wars and claim the city for themselves. They didn't want to. Because they achieved what they desired their freedom and the protection of their people. Wallahi i pray to Allah we never rejoin them again and we go are separate ways wallahi. If you want to be different then that's fine but know most people alhamdulillah are not like you in somaliland.

Sxb sxb sxb, I have sympathy for your loved ones who have been killed and humiliated, I really do. AUN to the ones you've lost and may Allah ease the suffering of your family. If the perpetrators were caught today, I would have them executed.

However, this does not give you the right to call for independence. Look at the other clans who have been massacred by Siad Barre and his goons. Are they calling for independence? NO

That's because they know unity, healing and clan reconciliation is the only way forward as a people and as a nation. This division will only make things worse. Generations after generations of people will be taught to hate their brothers and sisters. Animosity between the same people shall be the norm. The blood feuds between clans will still be fresh. Do you want that? Do you really want that awful cycle of killing and hate to continue?

Professor

Sxb sxb sxb, I have sympathy for your loved ones who have been killed and humiliated, I really do. AUN to the ones you've lost and may Allah ease the suffering of your family. If the perpetrators were caught today, I would have them executed.

However, this does not give you the right to call for independence. Look at the other clans who have been massacred by Siad Barre and his goons. Are they calling for independence? NO

That's because they know unity, healing and clan reconciliation is the only way forward as a people and as a nation. This division will only make things worse. Generations after generations of people will be taught to hate their brothers and sisters. Animosity between the same people shall be the norm. The blood feuds between clans will still be fresh. Do you want that? Do you really want that awful cycle of killing and hate to continue?
Yo bro am going to sleep now. In will reply back to these tomorrow inshallah

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Wow your father is full of bullshit. Did he also tell you about how he was stationed in Venus during civil war :lol:

Ive noticed you always post bullshit and try to confuse shanshiyo's thread
:dead:
you caught on :damn:i am trying to poison him with qabyaalad:chrisfreshhah:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You want to know why my old man joined the snm. Because he was in hargesia when the bombing happened and he was given a bag to collect the body parts of people. Wallahi on the Quran he found the head of a child and he broke down and wept.

I know I am going to qarxis myself for this. But my old man was a member of parliament for Somalia in the 1960s. He has done more for Somalia then every persons parents on this site. He was an twenty years old man who could have become maybe ,however far fetched this be, become important to somalia. He believed in somaliweyn but he saw his government murder his people and before then saw them actively discriminate isaaq people for no justifiable reason.

Wallahi when my uncles wife was murdered and rape a front of him. It was snm soliders who give him justice. The protected my grandmother when the government tried to kill her because my father who once believed in that lie of somaliweyn went and fought for his people. If they were terrorist they would have burned mogadishu and brought the government down. But all they did was protect ur family and mine. My old man. He is ten times more knowledgeable then you.

He knew abdirashid ali sharmarke, Wallahi he knew siad barre, worked with him before he became a genocidal sociopath. He knows silanyo and they knew him. What are you but an idiot from the west just like me. Allowing your self to be deluded by a stupid ideology we could never grasp. For you to believe in that bullshit you have have allowed ur self to hate the very people who protected most likely your family. It wasn't snm who destroyed somalia but those *ooryans who fought within mogadishu rather then building a government. Snm fought to protect their people from a deliberate government attack. USC and the rest of them were clan militias seeking to gain power for their tribes. If the snm we're like them surely wouldn't they have tried to join the greater al clan wars and claim the city for themselves. They didn't want to. Because they achieved what they desired their freedom and the protection of their people. Wallahi i pray to Allah we never rejoin them again and we go are separate ways wallahi. If you want to be different then that's fine but know most people alhamdulillah are not like you in somaliland.
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un!

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Ninyahow nin rag ah baad tahay ee inaga daa this victimhood narrative so many isaaqs are peddling these days. Isaaqs weren't and aren't victims. We waged a rebellion against the regime on our own accord, which means we declared war. The government fought fire with fire, and men who were nursing qabiil hatred against isaaqs, like Tuke and Morgan, predictably took advantage of the situation and got away with committing atrocities. We ended up winning the war that we started. So are we victors or weak little victims licking their wounds after being karbaashed?

I just said there's no comparison in what happened. Anaku qaranka ladaagalanay ayakuna qabaa'il aya isku dhacay, intaas ma calaacal baykugu eegtahay:heh:I'm happy with what happened:kanyeshrug:

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
siad barre was against islamic inheritance he killed 10 sheikhs who opposed his western style inheritance he is in the hellfire now anyone who supports him is kuufaar like him and will burn. his anti sharia is worse than the millions he killed, u cannot be muslim and be pro siad barre which already makes 1 whole subclan minimum kuufaar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending