Do you have any Civil War stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
They were really sick to do that accudubillah.
Wallahi that's not even the tip of the iceberg:farmajoyaab: People were slaughtered like adhi in the middle of streets and left to rot. The stories some family members have told me inaad Auschwitz and Germany WW2 joogto ayad modi wallahi:jcoleno:

Last edited:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruh insanity, Allah yar7amhom. Imagine the national army of the somali republic were doing this for 11 years with impunity in the north. We had all our business and investment completely stolen by the gov, uncles locked up & tortured, 1 burnt alive he was a teacher. Crazy times wallahi

Gambar

VIP
Wallahi that's not even the tip of the iceberg:farmajoyaab: People were slaughtered like adhi in the middle of streets and left to rot. The stories some family members told me inaad Auschwitz and Germany WW2 joogto ayad modi wallahi:jcoleno:
My Ayeyo told me these stories when I visited her in 1999, she told me stories even my mom kept from me. Wallahi I wanted to throw up. I can’t imagine living with these kind of horrors. I would definitely have survivors guilt.

Jeesto

VIP
Bruh insanity, Allah yar7amhom. Imagine the national army of the somali republic were doing this for 11 years with impunity in the north. We had all our business and investment completely stolen by the gov, uncles locked up & tortured, 1 burnt alive he was a teacher. Crazy times wallahi
AUN sxb:friendhug:
My Ayeyo told me these stories when I visited her in 1999, she told me stories even my mom kept from me. Wallahi I wanted to throw up. I can’t imagine living with these kind of horrors. I would definitely have survivors guilt.
And a lot people still have the audicity to deny it and say that such things never happened and/or we should get over it.:kodaksmiley:

xisaabiye

And a lot people still have the audicity to deny it and say that such things never happened and/or we should get over it.:kodaksmiley:

taa waxa kadaran when it's compared to labo qabiil oo isku dhacay(dagaalka daarood iyo hawiye):icon lol:.

Gambar

VIP

You mean like @xisaabiye acting like what happened to people he knew and his family can’t be compared to what happened in Xamar (it wasn’t just Darood vs Hawiye as evidenced by @Shanshiyo1234 who is cadcad) when everybody was affected. Even @Coulombs law and @TSP shared that their family’s risked death to save people. This is why Somalia can’t move forward and I fully support federalism until the mistrust and xaasidnimo is no longer a factor.

xisaabiye

You mean like @xisaabiye acting like what happened to people he knew and his family can’t be compared to what happened in Xamar (it wasn’t just Darood vs Hawiye as evidenced by @Shanshiyo1234 who is cadcad) when everybody was affected. Even @Coulombs law and @TSP shared that their family’s risked death to save people. This is why Somalia can’t move forward and I fully support federalism until the mistrust and xaasidnimo is no longer a factor.

My point went over your head. There's a difference between a civil war(sub clans fighting), which happened in Somalia. & an entire government against a people using international aid, weaponry etc.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I had a family member who was smuggled across the Kenyan border to escape the conflict and come to America. She was a young adult, and if the police found young adult females they would take them and rape them, so she and her friend covered their faces in dust and made themselves look as old as possible. When they made it to the border the police shined a flashlight in all their faces. Their disguise worked so they made it through

And that’s just one of many stories from that particular family member
:ohhh:

Gambar

VIP
My point went over your head. There's a difference between a civil war(sub clans fighting), which happened in Somalia. & an entire government against a people using international aid, weaponry etc.
It wasn’t subclans fighting, it was militias who targeted innocent civilians and opposing clans armed themselves to protect their clans. In the north it was the military and government targetting innocent civilians (including Mudug prior to 88). Either way, everyone was affected by the horrible atrocities AUN to all the affected and hopefully Somalia moves forward and the people make a concerted effort to reconcile.

Jeesto

VIP
I didn't mean it that way:ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending