Do you have any Civil War stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Why should I be greatful for the people who colonized, divided and destroyed my home?
You're so corny :kodaksmiley:
It was somalis who did:comeon:. The whitey never did anything much to be honest. It was the *ooryans of all tribes who destroyed somalia. I can assure u if somalis were not willing to kill each other and not allowing tribal difference's to make them kill one another, Somalia wouldn't be a shithole.

Don't be A sjw or blm retard who blames the white man for everything.
Somalia is a shithole because of somalis and africa is a shithole because of africans. Simple logic

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
It was somalis who did:comeon:. The whitey never did anything much to be honest. It was the *ooryans of all tribes who destroyed somalia. I can assure u if somalis were not willing to kill each other and not allowing tribal difference's to make them kill one another, Somalia wouldn't be a shithole.

Don't be A sjw or blm retard who blames the white man for everything.
Somalia is a shithole because of somalis and africa is a shithole because of africans. Simple logic
So colonizers didn't colonize Africa/Somalia, Divide your country, Erase your culture?
The British didn't strip Somalia off their natural resources, Carve out the southern part of Jubba the NFD due to colonialism, Give away Ogaden, They didn't kill your people either soomaha?
Obviously qabyalad is a big part of it but don't act like colonialism wasn't a big cause of the division Somalia has now

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My first traumatic experience was when a grenade flew right past my dugsi
People where rushing to get out, when I came out of the dugsi a blown up head was laying right in front of me
I still remember his face so clearly
They didnt remove him until his family found his body like a week after my dad and uncle contacted them, then they buried him, he was like 14/15
Crazy, they kept on driving and walking past his body :meleshame:
Were you staying there for dhaqan celis or it was before you moved to the US ?

Gambar

VIP
I was told simply we were chased out of our house and nothing more. When I got older they filled in the details.
I was old enough when stuff was happening on TV, I remember watching a Somali woman appealing to the international community to help Somalis.

My mom's family lived at xamar at the time, and in 1991 when the war reached its height, they had to hide their Mareexaan neighbours in their house and also hid their belongings, the Mareexaan family were able to escape to Ethiopia leaving during the night and later on resettle in Gedo.
My moms family also had to escape to Ethiopia because anyone who protected Daroods were hunted and killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts