Do you have any Civil War stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are fighting our own civil war in Edmonton and Toronto. So many fallen and decorated gang bangers. (RIP MY FELLOW BRETHREN.)

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Stories about the civil war had a big impact on my outlook and is why I think the way I do when it comes to Somalia. I dont hold radical views in the west I would be considered a centre left person on social and economic issues but in my region I am a right wing reactionary because population and the winder society is very different so you can't have the same rules and positions.

You have reer abti in xamar? :icon eek:

Wallahi one day we're going to find out we are related some how.

This woman is not isaaq or dir and neither was she in the snm or usc. :yloezpe:

She's an in law of a distant relative.
:deadrose:
How else did my parents meet:mjpls:
They move back and fourth between garacad and Mogadishu now a days thoe:wow:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Stories about the civil war had a big impact on my outlook and is why I think the way I do when it comes to Somalia. I dont hold radical views in the west I would be considered a centre left person on social and economic issues but in my region I am a right wing reactionary because population and the winder society is very different so you can't have the same rules and positions.
I can't stand people like you with two personalities. I don't know how you can be liberal and open minded and flip a switch when it comes to "your region". This reminds me of US Jews who are the most liberal group in the US but are like Nazis in Israel (some of them).

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I can't stand people like you with two personalities. I don't know how you can be liberal and open minded and flip a switch when it comes to "your region". This reminds me of US Jews who are the most liberal group in the US but are like Nazis in Israel (some of them).
Thats a fair assessment my gaal friend my country is in a different situation social political economical so it needs a different approach.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
My grandma got some dark stories of the civil war, she told me about however she is really hopeful for the future and the upcoming generation

Just thinking of what my parents went through is too much. I want to ask and know more, but the worst thing ever is to see their sad faces.

2 of my moms siblings died or i think 1 was a cousin. That's about it considering they were in hargeysa. All my fam made it out the city :rejoice:

My dad witnessed his friend die tho :farmajoyaab:

My uncle joined snm. He's not the same since, but doing okay.

My grandad was murdered in a previous war. Wallahi somalis only love god & war :snoop:

2 of my moms siblings died or i think 1 was a cousin. That's about it considering they were in hargeysa. All my fam made it out the city :rejoice:

My dad witnessed his friend die tho :farmajoyaab:

My uncle joined snm. He's not the same since, but doing okay.

My grandad was murdered in a previous war. Wallahi somalis only love god & war :snoop:
Which conflict? 1988 or 1994-1995?

Way back. When he was a young man. It was inter qabil :bell:

My awoowe partook in a conflict between the Reer Bicidyahan and the Dhulbahante some sixty years ago, as a young man. He used to argue with my ayeeyo (dhulbahante) about who won.

:chrisfreshhah: We are on some next shit.

My awoowe partook in a conflict between the Reer Bicidyahan and the Dhulbahante some sixty years ago, as a young man. He used to argue with my ayeeyo (dhulbahante) about who won.

:chrisfreshhah: We are on some next shit.
Loool so he married his opponent even after that

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
My first traumatic experience was when a grenade flew right past my dugsi
People where rushing to get out, when I came out of the dugsi a blown up head was laying right in front of me
I still remember his face so clearly
They didnt remove him until his family found his body like a week after my dad and uncle contacted them, then they buried him, he was like 14/15
Crazy, they kept on driving and walking past his body :meleshame:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
My first traumatic experience was when a grenade flew right past my dugsi
People where rushing to get out, when I came out of the dugsi a blown up head was laying right in front of me
I still remember his face so clearly
They didnt remove him until his family found his body like a week after my dad and uncle contacted them, then they buried him, he was like 14/15
Crazy, they kept on driving and walking past his body :meleshame:
that's fucked up but be great full the white man took you in not the black man but whitey:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts