Do you have any Civil War stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your stories from the civil war? Did you experience it? I was lucky I was only 3 months olds when it started and we left soon after. But I can’t say the same for other members of my family.

I would share the experience of my family but I would get insulted for it, and have my integrity questioned like what happened when I shared it on somnet.
:susp:

And before anyone asks, no. I will not share my old user name.

I would share the experience of my family but I would get insulted for it, and have my integrity questioned like what happened when I shared it on somnet.
:susp:

And before anyone asks, no. I will not share my old user name.
Do it please I’m curious how other people experienced the war. I will defend your honor if it gets attacked.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
my mother and father meet during the war. He was a member of the snm at the time and she was from djbouti and she meet him whilst he was stationed in dire dawa.

One of my MJ relatives fought for the darood militias who were trying to counter Aideed . He always says he witnessed many close friends perish and leaves the questions at that .

It always make me wonder how many potential PTSD victims , war criminals and rapists we have in the West ? It would probably explain why many men turned to khat after the war . The attrocities in the Somali war were brutal and grotesque . The men who committed them are probably still alive .

On a serious note, a bullet missed me by inches when I was six months during the "qax" near Sablaale. According to mom and grandma.
That’s horrible, my mom said these militia members pointed a machine gun at her pregnant belly and asked her to take off her clothes. Who the hell threatens a pregnant woman? My mom said they were USC members.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
That’s horrible, my mom said these militia members pointed a machine gun at her pregnant belly and asked her to take off her clothes. Who the hell threatens a pregnant woman? My mom said they were USC members.
Only animals engage in such behaviour. I was told of mass rapes of women and mass executions of men from the wrong clans.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
One of my MJ relatives fought for the darood militias who were trying to counter Aideed . He always says he witnessed many close friends perish and leaves the questions at that .

It always make me wonder how many potential PTSD victims , war criminals and rapists we have in the West ? It would probably explain why many men turned to khat after the war . The attrocities in the Somali war were brutal and grotesque . The men who committed them are probably still alive .

I think the vast majority (of the low level thugs) of them are dead but I personally know of someone who's a former militia woman. She's now a wadaad and part time nationalist.

:damn:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Half a million people were killed and half a million others died of starvation in the southern Somalia, and you have 60,000 people that were exterminated by the military regime in somaliland and puntland. That's basically hell on earth when less than 10 million people live in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts