Do you have a 3-6 month emergency fund to sail through this pandemic?

Do you have a 3-6 moonth emergency fund?

• yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • no

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
I know life is busy for a majority of people in the west and our impulsiveness to buy every new item is way out proportion. It is a wakeup call to anyone to keep an emergency fund for the future if we make it out of this pandemic unharmed.

Yeah i have got 6 months Emergency fund incase the quarantines pronlongs. If the indho-yar hargab does not go then i'm doomed

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Here in America we have unemployment, and also $3000.00 is coming my way. Single people will get $1200.00

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I had a serious illness once that made dependent on family (which I am sure they did not mind), after I got better through the blessing of ALLAH SWA, I made a promise to save up for an entire years salary just incase, so yes I have and I recommend everyone to do so, it could be few hundred dollars, few thousands or even more but always have emergency fund on stand by. :)

If you're not a fat f*ck(meaning you don't eat all the food and drink in your kitchen cupboards because your hungry and bored all of the time, I would advise everyone have 1 meal a day or fast some days to just get an idea of what would happen if the majority of the food and drink supplies went out of stock in the all of the supermarkets due to this virus, and it could happen very soon), and you don't spend a lot of money on needless shit, then most of these supplies can last you longer than 7-8 months, Look at how homeless people manage to survive on the streets, if you want to get an idea of the minimalist lifestyle.

Last edited:
I haven’t. And the little I have saved I don’t want to spend on bills and rent. So I will stop paying my bills for now and see who bends over and let it go.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I haven’t. And the little I have saved I don’t want to spend on bills and rent. So I will stop paying my bills for now and see who bends over and let it go.

Even Trump is sending money out to people out of work, I am sure UK is gonna do same

Even Trump is sending money out to people out of work, I am sure UK is gonna do same
I doubt it, I dont believe in any of it until I see it. I asked if I will get paid full for the 2 weeks i am off and I havent got answered. they are trying to say coronavirus isnt company sick and more of government statuary sick which is 95 pound a week lol

Trending