Do you guys want children?

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I never wanted children. My biggest role model in my cousin. He completely owns a successful business and had on the head board of other successful business, has women throwing themselves at him since I can remember, his ability to read people still amazes me and the list goes on

His 37 never married and child free. My sisters and my mother see him as the biggest manchild in existence for not settle down but damn, do they love him when his around. So confusing.

Probably why they tried to set my up with a dozen of ladies because I look up to him so much
Sounds like a smart and established guy. Marriage and kids isnt for everyone and that’s okay!

Why not if you don’t mind me asking
There point for me to have kids cuz influence from other whether be somali ppl or non somali ppl i want only them to relationship and marry Somali which likely not to happend when divorse comes it is the mother tht Will have custody and not me there is alot reasons for me not to have kids but those 3 are example of it

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Wow your gonna let Abu o'shaughnessy seed inside you and give you a child allergic to the sun. Yet Farax your cousin who is handsome and gets along with the family is denied this gift?
Our children will not be pale have faith in me :damn: the thought of shacking up with my cousin is making me ill. Also my boyfriend’s ginger ass is very handsome:rejoice:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
There point for me to have kids cuz influence from other whether be somali ppl or non somali ppl i want only them to relationship and marry Somali which likely not to happend when divorse comes it is the mother tht Will have custody and not me there is alot reasons for me not to have kids but those 3 are example of it
Understandable

Trending