Do you guys think she's over reacting?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:farmajoyaab:

This woman married a revert but and she found out he doesn't do istinja.
Would you guys be patient and help them out if you found out you married an ajnabi revert and they where like this or would exit that marriage?

if he does not do istinja that means he does not pray. The question should be- is not praying Salat a deal breaker! Absolutely Yes!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
On the reddit and read the post he prays but without wudu.

Would you help teach him how to perform istinja and how to do wudu?

huuno i had to go to youtube and learn how to perform wudhu-- i am ex non water usage. I can;t believe how stinking i was- i was sold that toilet paper is the civilized way. (i use both)

He can learn how to pray salat via youtube too- just search for How to perfom Salat or do Wudhu

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Agreed that's the only way to go I don't understand how people can live off just tissue don't you get ichy and musty 🤢🤮

During my ignorant days- i never got itchy-

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m guessing he’s white?

why is it so hard to just wash yourself with water

convenience. u need a jug for water when at work or on transit. Paper is just easy reach of swipe and go along your day

Imagine bad mouthing your husband like this over something so small. Probably going to get divorced regardless she gives off a bad attitude

Xoxoxo

VIP
Imagine bad mouthing your husband like this over something so small. Probably going to get divorced regardless she gives off a bad attitude
I would divorce a guy who refuses to wash his ass with water.

Women are sensitive. Literally. If a guy doesn’t clean himself properly we’ll get an infection. It’s not worth dying for.

I would divorce a guy who refuses to wash his ass with water.

Women are sensitive. Literally. If a guy doesn’t clean himself properly we’ll get an infection. It’s not worth dying for.
If she confronted him about it and he still refuses than that's understandable. But from OP's post she never clarified if he's blatantly ignoring her or just ignorant on the matter.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Doesn’t do istinjaa as in doesn’t even wipe? Because using toilet paper is still considered istinjaa and your Salah is still valid

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Go on the reddit and read the post he prays but without wudu.

Would you help teach him how to perform istinja and how to do wudu?

At first waxaan uu malaynayey he was performing tayammum laakin that wasn't the case. Istinja & wudhu are the most basic of things that people learn laakin taking 2yrs to learn it is simply unheard of.

Something else that caught my eye is the following
1693957975636.png

I know of a similar case where the guy showed himself at the masjid during the vetting stage & afterwards simply stopped coming to the masjid after he got "married" to the girl. A lot of the gaal guys simply pretend to convert so as to get the parents of their backs. Sometimes the girls themselves are the ones who come up with the plans & convince their gaal boyfriends

There was even a case where the guy after fake pretending to be a muslim simply walked away laakin not before he got what he wanted.

There's also the issue of getting circumcised as well, except for usa all other european countries don't circumcise their boys so quite a lot of reverts don't get circumcised.

It seems to me that her infatuation got the best of her, as it made her overlook important matters concerning guurka.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Doesn’t do istinjaa as in doesn’t even wipe? Because using toilet paper is still considered istinjaa and your Salah is still valid

She doesn't specify laakin i;m guessing if he used toiled paper she wouldn't be reacting this way which makes me believe that perhaps he doesn't use it except for n2,

Trending