Do you guys remember Hodan Nalayeh...

Somalis didn’t deserve her

We deserve her and every Somali intellectual alive. Somalia desperately needs a hierarchical quasi individualistic system in place before we can progress. Otherwise the systematic rape and degradation of our national sovereignty will coalesce into an implosion worse then 1991.

Educated Somalis in west are perfect candidates , there is a healthy debate and eventual funds to lobby for Somalia to progress.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
We deserve her and every Somali intellectual alive. Somalia desperately needs a hierarchical quasi individualistic system in place before we can progress. Otherwise the systematic rape and degradation of our national sovereignty will coalesce into an implosion worse then 1991.

Educated Somalis in west are perfect candidates , there is a healthy debate and eventual funds to lobby for Somalia to progress.
What do you expect from people that only worship their qabiil, even Somalis in the west are qabiilists
you can’t help people that aren’t willing to help themselves

What do you expect from people that only worship their qabiil, even Somalis in the west are qabiilists

The problems in Somalia are multifaceted , qabyalaad is fuelled by the lack of resources. Let us work towards a new Somalia!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes! I remember her.

She made a fatal mistake.

I predicted her demise numerous times. Even a plumber could see that she was dicing with death.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

WHATS QABIL so your telling me their a Somalis in the westerN world who will not date or marry a beautiful Somali girl because she's from rival QABIL tribe

UMMMM that's insane to me if she's Somali beautiful and good women I don't care if she's midgaan I really don't give a Fu k about tribes as longs she's loves BABY BABY BACK STREETS BACK ALRGHT

Somali would rather live in their current situation than develop. That's all generations.

So you're better off not worrying about it.
What do the odays in the west do? Go to the cafe and discuss politics. What do their kids do? Crime. The proportion of western educated Somalis is less than 10%. The numbers don't work. What about back home? All drugged up and reliant on remittance.

I'd welcome a colonisation by a power (turkey, US whatever) until they learn how to be civilised.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Asians eat fish so they stay in school somalis would be smarter if they eat fish

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AUN

She died on a Friday.

Wearing a Hijaab.

Married to her recent Husband.

She had a baby older than 5 months in her belly, that means that the child will plead to Allaah swt for her or his mom to Janaah.

She died in her beloved home COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!..

Mashalaaah sis-- rest in peace. We can only wish to be as fortunate as you.