Do you guys find this weird too. Non-white complain their women worship cadaan men. But they worship cadaan women

I find it hilarious. I mean if you are getting it why are so mad.

But I think it’s to do with options if it’s easy for the chick. The men feel resentful & vice versa.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Nonwhite men, except Horn African men, worship the ground white women walk on. I’ve seen arab and Indian girls complain that their men chase after Beckys lol. I’ve seen Latino men fawn over blue eyes and blonde hair, and black men are well known for loving the snowbunnies

The funny thing is when you ask white girls what races they’re into, they’ll confess that they aren’t attracted to nonwhite men. They rarely even like black guys

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Nonwhite men, except Horn African men, worship the ground white women walk on. I’ve seen arab and Indian girls complain that their men chase after Beckys lol. I’ve seen Latino men fawn over blue eyes and blonde hair, and black men are well known for loving the snowbunnies

The funny thing is when you ask white girls what races they’re into, they’ll confess that they aren’t attracted to nonwhite men. They rarely even like black guys
North American racial dynamics

You won't see that in Europe outside of sex starved fobs who think white women are easy

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
North American racial dynamics

You won't see that in Europe outside of sex starved fobs who think white women are easy
Yeah America is classist and racialized even though no one wants to talk about it. WASPs are at the top of the hierarchy and everyone else basically worships them, especially Latinos who do everything in their power to integrate into white society. For being a supposedly multiracial country, I find it hilarious that the white worship seems more prevalent here than in Europe. Even European immigrants will try so hard to get into white American circles.

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Minorities give whites this white privilege they are complaining about... always obsessed with whites but then complain when white feel superior to them....

Low self esteem is a decease.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All imma say is that this is a gaalo problem. Muslims can marry easily from other Muslims regardless of race with only cultural differences being the problem.

Everyone knows themselves. If you want to date interracial then be prepared to accept the challenges.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Only fobs from every foreign race(including Somalis) are obsessed with white women. Most homegrown Western men who aren't white aren't obsessed with white women.

Exactly these people are weird

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Muslims can marry easily from other Muslims regardless of race with only cultural differences being the problem.
You niggas are delusional wallahi

Gonna be complaining about her family rejecting you because you're a darkie on the ummah forum kkkkkkk

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
White women are not superior but they're easier. Ppl think they're chill but just make an cadaan girl angry and their privilege beliefs comes out:drakelaugh:

Only fobs from every foreign race(including Somalis) are obsessed with white women. Most homegrown Western men who aren't white aren't obsessed with white women.

@Jimmer right now:

giphy.gif

I guess it's one of the perks of living in a western society. The media somehow puts an emphasis on Eurocentric features, of coarse you're going to have a little bit of coonery in you.

All imma say is that this is a gaalo problem. Muslims can marry easily from other Muslims regardless of race with only cultural differences being the problem.

Everyone knows themselves. If you want to date interracial then be prepared to accept the challenges.
BS if a Nigerian Muslim approaches an Arab Woman and asks for her hand in marriage he will be denied.

Trending

Latest posts