Do you guys find it weird?

Do you guys find it weird when cadaan people kiss their children on the mouth?

I know a lot of them don't mean it in a saqajaanimo way but I still find it all a bit

:childplease:

Yeah its creepy. Only couples should kiss. It seems pedo to me. Kids shouldn't think thats normal with adults. It can lead to them being taken advantage of as they are being shown blurred lines. :snoop:

Last edited:
Cadaan people are weirdos honestly, I mean what do you expect? These are the same people who don't wash their asses and have shit stains in their undies.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
It’s absolutely disgusting, and it spreads disease like cold sores, that’s why so many white kids go around with a crusty lip....poor things don’t even get a chance 🤮.

i’ve seen some Somalis do it too though which is even more disturbing.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Its pretty weird but its their culture, and I know they dont mean it in a perverted pedo way. :manny:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Do you think some Somali parents do this?
:dwill:
The new gen of parents maybe? I’ve seen my cousin do it. Had to act like I hadn’t seen nothing unusual

1608944746399.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No wonder why cadaans deep kiss when they turn 15.

If you're kissing your kids, it should be an affectionate parental cheek kiss not on the lips as that may teach them that it's ok to get kissed like that. If they get uncomfortable then that means you should stop it

The arabs are even weirder doing nose kisses though. Disgusting

No wonder why cadaans deep kiss when they turn 15.

If you're kissing your kids, it should be an affectionate parental cheek kiss not on the lips as that may teach them that it's ok to get kissed like that. If they get uncomfortable then that means you should stop it

The arabs are even weirder doing nose kisses though. Disgusting
thats healing from the nose full contact combat they do when they meet

Trending

Latest posts