Do you guys eat federation????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're missing out... Pasta with bariis, salmon and bisbaas, banana, raisins, fried onions and fries toppings with an ice cold coke.

:ahh::banderas::feedme::lawd:

I'm going to go to Quraxloow tomorrow inshallah. :rejoice:

It's still a white majority country u moron. Waar waxaan neeftaani yaanaga qaabsado? :draketf:
It doesn't matter about the country, retard. It's where I live and who i'm surrounded by. The majority in this city, are East Asian/South Asian while the majority in your city are probably Germs or some other dirty pigs.
:siilaanyolaugh:

It doesn't matter about the country, retard. It's where I live and who i'm surrounded by. The majority in this city, are East Asian/South Asian while the majority in your city are probably Germs or some other dirty pigs.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Waar city kaaga waas. Go get your back blown by an East Asian/South Asian yaaheey.

It’s not literally mixed in lmao half the plate is baris isku qaris and the other is baasto. It’s slaps when eating with the family. It ain’t federation without the busteeki

:banderas:

I didn't know it was a thing till pretty late in my life. The first time my mum made it, I thought she was showing early signs of dementia

You're missing out... Pasta with bariis, salmon and bisbaas, banana, raisins, fried onions and fries toppings with an ice cold coke.

:ahh::banderas::feedme::lawd:

I'm going to go to Quraxloow tomorrow inshallah. :rejoice:
Damn what kinda fucking place serves this. I never eat at any of the Somali restaurants in neighbouring cities due to their rat infested areas they be in.

Shit sounds delicious tho.

Muji

VIP
Damn what kinda fucking place serves this. I never eat at any of the Somali restaurants in neighbouring cities due to their rat infested areas they be in.

Shit sounds delicious.

That sounds like a cardiac arrest

I wonder if there is a hospital nearby they can do two for one deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending